FS: B18A1 motor and Cable Trans

I have a 1990 OBD0 B18A1 longblock and trans forsale, Perfect for swapping into 88-91 Civics/CRX's, does not come with clutch/pp. To install this into a Civic/CRX you would need Mount kit *Ebay for $75*, and a small alteration to your shift linkage, or just purchase new linkage from Hasport for $140. The motor is a bolt-in swap for all 92-95 civics, 94+ Integras minus the transmission which would require a different mount and conversion to hydro. Because this is an OBD0 motor, this is a DIRECT plug into a 88-91 Civic SI or HF.

The motor is a B18A1 pulled from a running and driving car and is the full long-block with wiring harness, Transmission is of the cable variety. The reason for sale is the clutch went out on it and the owner ended up buying a camaro instead of just the replacing the clutch.

I'm looking for only $650 obo, and I will sell them separate, $400 for motor, 250 for trans. Local pickup preferred, I can deliver for a fee (Gas for a V-8 jeep)

to IlikeBMX: I'll sell you everything I have acquired for my turbo kit so far for only $250, Turbo, Injectors, IC, and manifold so you can strap it to your car with this motor :wink:

Last edited:

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
So now your scraping the turbo project?

No, I'm still going to turbo my hatch, but right now I'd rather toss money at Kims sedan and the new shell instead of strapping even more power onto a currently DD car. BMX's obligation against the OBD0 motor was that it only has 126hp, 125tq instead of the OBD1's 140hp, so thats why I figure I'd offer the turbo setup as well incase he was interested.

Thread Info