TCG Elite Member
Feb 13, 2005
my buddy's selling this if you're interested

1988 GT
Mass Air convertion
24lb/hr injectors
Forged 347 stroker motor with h beam rods
Ported cobra heads
FRPP X303 cam, also comes with spare E303 cam.
Edelbrock Intake Manifold
FRPP headers, Hiflow h pipe with cats, new catback
MSD Distributor, Coil, and 6A box
Adjustable FPR
Fuel Pressure gauge under hood, monster tach with shift light, pyrometer, water temp, oil pressure, autometer gauges.
Saleen gauge cluster
Pro 5.0 short throw shifter
Centerforce dual friction clutch with brand new still in box King Cobra FRPP clutch.
Lakewood shocks all around
3.27 rear gear

The car has about 86k on the box, arizona car very clean
The 347 stroker motor has 13k on it.
The engine was built at E&R racing

He's asking $6,500 but i'm sure he's negotiable, lemme know if you're interested, very clean car

5pointOhCrap

TurnUpTheBoost1g said:
i saw him up at stratford mall 2night. hes still rocking it. i dont liek GTs anyway. i want a LX notch or hatch hardtop.
yeah ive been up there both days this weekend, last night we got kicked out by the cops though but im sure everyone will be there tonite since it is a holiday, yeah i dont wanna sell mine bt i know a few people who are selling a couple lx hatches and one that is sellin a notch

Crawlin2vGT

Regular
Feb 7, 2005
f3f024ec.jpg

found that one. goin friday to look at. yea 5pointohcrap we will be there again 2night. cya 2night. i was there last night for liek 10 mins then wetn home then heard yall got kicked. prob cause someone complained.

hrmm wheres country farm road. i take north ave(64) to gary to get to stratford.. how far down 64 is this dealership. interested. and ill be out 2night that way.

5pointOhCrap

TurnUpTheBoost1g said:
f3f024ec.jpg

found that one. goin friday to look at. yea 5pointohcrap we will be there again 2night. cya 2night. i was there last night for liek 10 mins then wetn home then heard yall got kicked. prob cause someone complained.

hrmm wheres country farm road. i take north ave(64) to gary to get to stratford.. how far down 64 is this dealership. interested. and ill be out 2night that way.

County farm road is also barrington road. From gary you would turn right on 64 and take that all the way to county farm rd. I will also be there tonight so when you see me come say whats up. What kinda car u drivin there tonite?

Crawlin2vGT

Regular
Feb 7, 2005
yea i think its just someone put it there for the day? we went and wasnt there. i saw u last night andrew. poppin ur hood and shit lol. and that ricer integra lol. we might be up there 2night dunno. andrew if i go i ride in the blue evo with the CF hood right now til i get my car. if anyone sees that car. could you stop and get info for me please. thanks.

-ryan

5pointOhCrap

TurnUpTheBoost1g said:
yea i think its just someone put it there for the day? we went and wasnt there. i saw u last night andrew. poppin ur hood and shit lol. and that ricer integra lol. we might be up there 2night dunno. andrew if i go i ride in the blue evo with the CF hood right now til i get my car. if anyone sees that car. could you stop and get info for me please. thanks.

-ryan
Oh so you ride with matt in that blue evo, kool. Yeah i was poppin my hood cuz i had a bunch of people who wanted to race and they i was runnin something special when i wasnt, i dont know how long u were there last night but did u see the huge fight?

Crawlin2vGT

Regular
Feb 7, 2005
yae iw as talkn to the integra dude cause he was there 2 weeks ago with a chevelle he jsut sold my bud. its bad ass. we will be there saturday with my group cause we got a dyno day and bbq going on that day then rollin up there. yea i was liek hrmm popping his hood eh... im hopin to maybe have my car by friday so i can bring it up. by the way im ryan. so ill say hey and shit if i see ya saturday. or friday.

Thread Info