FS: Stock Halfshafts

SOLD: Stock Halfshafts

Update: Half Shafts SOLD

Since I recently upgraded to a set of DSS Level 5's, no longer need them. Both have 5500 miles on them, and 3 track days...I'd say 15 passes 1/4 mile total.

I eyed them over pretty carefully and did not see anything even close to stress cracks or anything.

I would like to get 100 for the set, or 60 each if sold individually.

If interested in pics can be viewed here:
shaft 1 pic 1
shaft 1 pic 2
shaft 1 pic 3
shaft 2 pic 1
shaft 2 pic 2
shaft 2 pic 3

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
smith876 said:
Since I recently upgraded to a set of DSS Level 5's, no longer need them. Both have 5500 miles on them, and 3 track days...I'd say 15 passes 1/4 mile total.

I eyed them over pretty carefully and did not see anything even close to stress cracks or anything.

I would like to get 100 for the set, or 60 each if sold individually.

If interested in pics can be viewed here:
shaft 1 pic 1
shaft 1 pic 2
shaft 1 pic 3
shaft 2 pic 1
shaft 2 pic 2
shaft 2 pic 3

I'd bring them to MSC 3. Depending on how things go, you might be able to sell them there. :eek:

ShelbyGuy

Turgid Member
Mar 26, 2004
they'll fit 00r and up irs hubs. the inner joint, which has a 31 spline shaft, is 03/04. but thats the part that got canibalized.

dont forget to bring a packet of smurf shit, a clamp, and the clamp tool along with you to the track. doesnt do anyone any good if they cant reassemble it.

its the same shaft for both sides, unfortunately. i would have liked to seen one side reverse thread so the nut tightens on both sides under driving conditions.

Thread Info