Selling my baby, 2001 Lightning

My truck has gotta go!!! I just bought an '05 Mustang Conv. so I gotta clean up the garage. Here is the basics:

2001 Lightning
25,000 MI., Black with Black powdercoated wheels, Carbon fiber dash overlay with black accents, carbon fiber retro tails, New Engine with 4000mi, new trans with 2200 stall 400 miles ago, aluminum driveshaft, new toyo Proxes s/t tires, New supercharger and intercooler (2004), 42.5 LB HRS, Super chip, Upper 2.8 pulley, lower 4 lb pulley, K&N FIPK gen II, exhaust, tinted windows, super white bulbs, headlight style covers, and more, just can't remember anything else right now.

When I ran the truck last year, I had 7 cyls, bad supercharger and clogged intercooler, F1's and a 60 mph head wind, it went 13.2. I have video, and MANY timeslips, some in the low 12's. It has the new engine because the old one was sprayed with nitrous before I bought the truck, so everything was replaced and you can be just as confident as I am when I drive her. I don't beat it, it only drive it on sunny days, and CobraSuzie has seen it and can vouch for it's cleanliness. I have reciepts and very anal records for everything done. I don't wanna sell, but I have to! I would like to get $23000, but I am negotiable at this point. Feel free to contact me, my name is Ryan, and I'll be happy to show her to you!

5pointOhCrap

osofast01 said:
My truck has gotta go!!! I just bought an '05 Mustang Conv. so I gotta clean up the garage. Here is the basics:

2001 Lightning
25,000 MI., Black with Black powdercoated wheels, Carbon fiber dash overlay with black accents, carbon fiber retro tails, New Engine with 4000mi, new trans with 2200 stall 400 miles ago, aluminum driveshaft, new toyo Proxes s/t tires, New supercharger and intercooler (2004), 42.5 LB HRS, Super chip, Upper 2.8 pulley, lower 4 lb pulley, K&N FIPK gen II, exhaust, tinted windows, super white bulbs, headlight style covers, and more, just can't remember anything else right now.

When I ran the truck last year, I had 7 cyls, bad supercharger and clogged intercooler, F1's and a 60 mph head wind, it went 13.2. I have video, and MANY timeslips, some in the low 12's. It has the new engine because the old one was sprayed with nitrous before I bought the truck, so everything was replaced and you can be just as confident as I am when I drive her. I don't beat it, it only drive it on sunny days, and CobraSuzie has seen it and can vouch for it's cleanliness. I have reciepts and very anal records for everything done. I don't wanna sell, but I have to! I would like to get $23000, but I am negotiable at this point. Feel free to contact me, my name is Ryan, and I'll be happy to show her to you!

you have any pics

Thread Info