Strictly Modified Warning!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PearlBlue L

the kids in napperville that made the midwestmadness website have these guys as a sponsor for their site... i just gave the heads up on these guys to them, hopefully no one gets burned from them.

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
He's online now here @ ChicagoSVT.

Most users ever online was 118, 01-05-2005 at 11:53 AM.
Mystic Terminator, -JP-, Flyn high again, forcefed281, gtwannabe, Silver SVT, SPD RSR6, svtcobra2k1, Wharf Rat

StrictlyModified & forcefed281 are one & the same...

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Mystic Terminator said:
He's online now here @ ChicagoSVT.

Most users ever online was 118, 01-05-2005 at 11:53 AM.
Mystic Terminator, -JP-, Flyn high again, forcefed281, gtwannabe, Silver SVT, SPD RSR6, svtcobra2k1, Wharf Rat

StrictlyModified & forcefed281 are one & the same...

Both user names are now banned, Vince. Thanks for the heads up.

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
I by no means look any sort of intimidating, but I'm damn good at talking shit. Especially while drinking. There was never a fight I couldn't instigate.

Back to the topic, I do have a truck, a tire iron, and a shovel. And I'm always up for cruises. Let me know.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
I really don't think you will make a lot of progress talking with Nick and/or his buddies. They obviously don't mind ripping people off so you can't appeal to their sense of right and wrong. What you could do is talk with the guys they have ripped off and see if they are interested in coming in. The victims are the ones with the direct interest in meeting these guys. I'm working all weekend but I will watch the threads to see what happens.

10th03cobra said:
Planning a GTG for this weekend to visit his shop to confront him about our other SVT brothers getting screwed. I would hope someone would do the same for me if I was not local.

No fights - just seeing whats up and try to get the money back for these people. Any other tuff looking takers?????

the contact info I have for him to date is

Work/shop:
533 Morris Ave
Schaumburg

Cell 847-553-5279

Home:
Nick Minintzias
1915 Pawnnee Lane
Mount Prospect IL 60056

Ok Jeff- you can go intimidate away, but if you get yourself killed, dont worry ill comfort Michelle..........Lyle

T

turb03

Well just so everyone knows the money has been sent back. Strictly modified is not the one in fault here. It is me (forcefed281...now Turb03). I am a customer of his, and I was consatntly changing my mind about what to do blower wise. I finally made up my mind, and by that time Nick had just begun his shop and he was getting other customers in. He didnt have time to take off the blower or the IRS. Which is why we sent the money back. the delay was my fault...the customer...not strictly modified.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
turb03 said:
Well just so everyone knows the money has been sent back. Strictly modified is not the one in fault here. It is me (forcefed281...now Turb03). I am a customer of his, and I was consatntly changing my mind about what to do blower wise. I finally made up my mind, and by that time Nick had just begun his shop and he was getting other customers in. He didnt have time to take off the blower or the IRS. Which is why we sent the money back. the delay was my fault...the customer...not strictly modified.

Nick/ Forcefed281/ Turbo03: I understand what you are saying but two things:

- An assumption was made that Nick M. (flyin03/ StrictlyModified) is you, I am guessing you are not, so we may have jumped the gun on banning you.

- Understand that Nick M. (flyin03/ StrictlyModified) does not have a good standing with one of our members, and we gave him plenty of opportunity to fix what he did, which at this time, that I know of the pulley puller has yet to be returned. Something like this makes a community like ours support the one who has been wronged.

I am sure we could reconsider about the banning and help you maybe on svtp, but no promises. That decision will be made by the ChicagoSVT members here. In this thread: PLUG PULLED

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Flatliner said:
Nick/ Forcefed281/ Turbo03: I understand what you are saying but two things:

- An assumption was made that Nick M. (flyin03/ StrictlyModified) is you, I am guessing you are not, so we may have jumped the gun on banning you.

- Understand that Nick M. (flyin03/ StrictlyModified) does not have a good standing with one of our members, and we gave him plenty of opportunity to fix what he did, which at this time, that I know of the pulley puller has yet to be returned. Something like this makes a community like ours support the one who has been wronged.

I am sure we could reconsider about the banning and help you maybe on svtp, but no promises. That decision will be made by the ChicagoSVT members here. In this thread: VOTING POLL HERE

Victor, you have a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info