99-04 Black widow wing

I still have the Black widow wing I had on here a month ago or so. Its new and needs nothing but paint and a new home. I can email you picture if you want? just leave your email address. If you cant wait for pictures just look in any ford mustang mag and you will see it. I will be glad to meet you within 10 miles of my house in Downers Grove. You will need to drill new holes in your fiberglass deck lid and Glass over the old holes . This is not a direct replacement into old holes. This wing sort of looks like the old Whale tail / Foxbody Saleen :headbang: Thats why i bought it. Love that Fox wing :biggthump

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
99 Stangbanger said:
I still have the Black widow wing I had on here a month ago or so. Its new and needs nothing but paint and a new home. I can email you picture if you want? just leave your email address. If you cant wait for pictures just look in any ford mustang mag and you will see it. I will be glad to meet you within 10 miles of my house in Downers Grove. You will need to drill new holes in your fiberglass deck lid and Glass over the old holes . This is not a direct replacement into old holes. This wing sort of looks like the old Whale tail / Foxbody Saleen :headbang: Thats why i bought it. Love that Fox wing :biggthump
Any takers?

Thread Info

• 99 Stangbanger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list