Moster Tach with shift light

I have a used Autometer Black Monster tach with shift light. Its on excellnet condition :biggthump

I had it in my 5 point OHH for about 3 months. Yes three months of use only :eek:h:

I have since returned my 93 cobra to near stock for more resell value. It has the bracket that holds the shift light. Reset and fully adjustable. $75.00 firm!

I will meet you to deliver within 10 miles of Downers grove.Very sweet azzz tach for $75.00. This is not a pod or pillar mounting tach but dash. Unless your a madman and want that size tach in your way. Your call :dunno:

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
99 Stangbanger said:
I have a used Autometer Black Monster tach with shift light. Its on excellnet condition :biggthump

I had it in my 5 point OHH for about 3 months. Yes three months of use only :eek:h:

I have since returned my 93 cobra to near stock for more resell value. It has the bracket that holds the shift light. Reset and fully adjustable.
I will meet you to deliver within 10 miles of Downers grove.Very sweet azzz tach for $75.00. This is not a pod or pillar mounting tach but dash. Unless your a madman and want that size tach in your way. Your call :dunno:
Any takers???

Thread Info

• 99 Stangbanger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list