I have Mint 99 cobra body parts for sale.

I still have my 99 RED mint condition Cobra Front and rear bumpers and wing. Maybe side skirts too? I have not decided if I want to install the Saleen sides yet. I have them already but dont know if I am going to use them.

Parts wont need paint unless your car is not RIO RED or on display or Like Susie who can shoot and reshoot at will. Must be nice Susie :headbang:

Make me a offer or some sort of trade? I am open to offers. Keep it freaking clean pervs :nono: I can snap some shots of the parts if anybody could help me out with how to load them on here. I did it twice before without luck. I am doing something wrong :eek:h: :dunno:

I need the skins out of my garage before they do get dammaged. Its taking up needed space, looking pretty though!!! :headbang: Who needs picture in your garage when you have parts that look nicer :headbang: :biggthump Still got this stuff come and get it!!!!

99 Stangbanger

Phantom Fury
Nov 22, 2004
99 Stangbanger said:
I still have my 99 RED mint condition Cobra Front and rear bumpers and wing. Maybe side skirts too? I have not decided if I want to install the Saleen sides yet. I have them already but dont know if I am going to use them.

Parts wont need paint unless your car is not RIO RED or on display or Like Susie who can shoot and reshoot at will. Must be nice Susie :headbang:

Make me a offer or some sort of trade? I am open to offers. Keep it freaking clean pervs :nono: I can snap some shots of the parts if anybody could help me out with how to load them on here. I did it twice before without luck. I am doing something wrong :eek:h: :dunno:

I need the skins out of my garage before they do get dammaged. Its taking up needed space, looking pretty though!!! :headbang: Who needs picture in your garage when you have parts that look nicer :headbang: :biggthump Still got this stuff come and get it!!!!
Any takers???? :cool2:

Thread Info

• 99 Stangbanger
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list