Tuner: $400 On Hank debit card

Ported supercharger: $300 on Hank debit card

Not being able to beat hank at msc because you bought a house: Priceless

For everything else there's The Hank Card.. Only From ChicagoSVT. :joke:

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Just don't really want to do the mods right now too much work and I am lazy. Itz kinda like breaking the habit because next would be a KB, coilovers, and so on. I got to quit modding cold turkey.

$1500 parts
$7-8ish for 93 vert
$8-9ish for the 96 vert
$100 hr for turning tricks

I will be at the trailer park in no time. :laughing2

cobravenom39 said:
That shit only adds up to $1500. My question for you is-will your home be single or double wide??

Mystic Terminator

TCG Elite Member
Oct 6, 2004
cobravenom39 said:
That shit only adds up to $1500. My question for you is-will your home be single or double wide??
ROFLMAO.

10th03cobra said:
Itz kinda like breaking the habit because next would be a KB, coilovers, and so on. I got to quit modding cold turkey.

I heard the only way to stop modding is to sell the car. :crying:

cobravenom39 said:

Sweet!!!

But seriously id keep the stuff its not much anyway-but ill take the Autometer single gauge pod mount on steering wheel painted cobra interior color- used $25

Next time i see ya at a GTG.................Lyle

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
I have not looked if it matches the same color, if not the ford interior paint is like 5 bucks to spray it to match. btw - this one comes with another stock panel so you can keep your stock one and not have to drill lthe holes in her.

I see ya at a GTG or let me know when you want to pick it up.

$1500 - is the down payment on Michelles ring - that chick is not cheap for sure.

OK - enough talk on this thread, more parts selling.

02RedL said:
Jeff, I'll take the full dual a-pillar. Does it match the pillar thats on there now? Thanks, Jeff

Thread Info