New Whipple 03-04 Cobra Fs

03TorchRedCobra

BIG1INCH said:
Plans Have Changed I Have A Nib Whipple Black Fs. $2800 Shipped. Also Have Solid Housing 99 Up Welded And Painted $500 All In Indiana.

Would like to buy the housing if you live close enough. Where abouts do you live?

Also, if your plans call for level 5 half shafts, we can work something out.

03TorchRedCobra

BIG1INCH said:
I Live In Nw Indiana By Valparaiso. What Are You Thinking On The Level 5's
I bought the level 5s straight from DSS and have not put them on the car yet. Still in the box. Could go with trade and $1000.

I am assuming the housing is empty. Is that correct? Can you explain welded so I am sure?

Thanks.

BIG1INCH

Dec 17, 2004
Welded Means The Tubes Are Welded To The Pig So They Don't Twist. I Didn't Realize The Level 5's Were That Pricey So If You Still Want The Housing Let Me Know. Comes With Outboard Axle Bearings And Pinion Race. This Is A New Never Installed Axle From Ford. Real Nice Looking Paint So It Won't Rust.

03TorchRedCobra

BIG1INCH said:
Welded Means The Tubes Are Welded To The Pig So They Don't Twist. I Didn't Realize The Level 5's Were That Pricey So If You Still Want The Housing Let Me Know. Comes With Outboard Axle Bearings And Pinion Race. This Is A New Never Installed Axle From Ford. Real Nice Looking Paint So It Won't Rust.

Yes, I will take it. Send your phone number to [email protected] and I will call to arrange for a pickup. I can come up anyday you are free.

Doug

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list