Blaupunkt in dash tv/dvd/mp3/sirius

Not sure if it belongs in here or the general section but if you mods need to move it then it's cool :)

Blaupunkt Chicago IVDM-7002 model

Purchased late december and was in my car for not even 2 months.

This thing does it all just about, plays mp3's, is SIRIUS ready, dvd's, dvdr's. has a 7" flip out monitor that's motorized, and has adjustable motorized tilt for the best viewing angle. Mint shape, has wireless remote and the brain has more than enough preouts, etc. If you got an audi/vw i have an antenna adapter for it too and the mounting panel i made for a b5 a4/s4.

"Blaupunkt give you the Full Monty with the new Chicago IVDM-7002 in-dash LCD monitor. Not only does this surround theatre wonder pack a fully motorized 7" widescreen display, it also plays your favorite DVDs and CDs – even MP3 files. You can tune in to AM/FM radio, watch a DVD, or play a CD, all with full 5.1 sound thanks to the built-in DSP and Dolby Digital surround decoder. The beautiful TFT active-matrix screen slides out at the touch of a button and displays on-screen programming and menus with a full graphic user interface (GUI). Plus, you can upload your own images for customized backgrounds. When the screen is closed, a second digital display shows basic operation and radio information and has 7 selectable illumination colors. Dolby Digital, DTS, Dolby Pro Logic II, and 7 DSP modes give you plenty of surround sound choices, while 225W (max) of 5-channel power drives your whole mobile theatre system. Flexibility is the name of the game, with CD changer control, 2 sets of auxiliary A/V inputs, 2 sets of auxiliary outputs, 5.1 channel preamp outputs, and full audio/video source switching. You can even connect a navigation system or rear vision camera (available separately). An exclusive security code feature, combined with a detachable faceplate, deters theft. Includes full-function remote control with menu navigation keys. Blaupunkt's novel Thummer remote is optional. "

here's a pic of it in my old S4

Tv%20S4%20003.jpg

Tv%20S4%20006.jpg

Asking $925 obo, throw me an offer ! Need to move it this week

Regis

Thread Info

• Oncebitten03
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list