1995 ATX Ford Taurus SHO For sale, $600!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright everyone, The time has come for us to sell my Fiance's SHO taurus

Its a 1995 Ford Taurus SHO

The Good:
New front brake pads/rotors/calipers
Minty interior with hard button EATC
127K on the body, no noticeable rust on the whole car
White slicers
New Spark plugs
New spark plug wires
New Cam Sensor
New Rear O2
New Knock Sensor
New Radiator
Flowmaster mufflers, Catless exhaust.
Tint on all side windows, and rear.
Silverstar headlight bulbs
Less than a year on the rebuilt transmission, Shifts PERFECTLY, and has a performance shift-kit installed.

The Bad:
Was in a collision last winter that I repaired, so its not the prettiest car, but the collision didn't really do any damage aside from the hood and flexing the core support a bit (which cracked the old radiator, hence the new one). I pulled the core support back, and put on a replacement hood.

Aside from that, The car isn't running 100% right now, and I'm not really sure why. It starts and idles strong, but is having some powerloss issues so its just kinda annoying to drive because it takes a while to get up to speed.

We bought a honda civic for my fiance to drive, so we have no need for this car anymore, otherwise I'd fix it and sell it for quite a bit more. If you need to get in touch with me, Feel free to post, Email me (at [email protected]), or call me at 630-857-6625, My name is Dan.

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Hrm. Wonder if I could use my "economic boost money" to purchase, correct said issues, then sell off for thousands.

What am I talking about?? I barely have time to work on my current shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info