18" CHROME Y2K COBRA R RIMS W/TIRES

18" Chrome Y2k Cobra R Rims W/tires

I HAVE BRAND NEW 18" CHROME COBRA R RIMS W/ FALKIN TIRES THAT I BOUGHT FROM DISCOUNT TIRES.THE RIMS ARE 18X9'S AND THE TIRES ARE 275 35/ZR18'S IN REAR AND 265 35/ZR18'S IN FRONT. THE RIMS AND TIRES ARE IN NEW CONDITION WITH NO FLAWS. I AM WELLING TO MAKE A TRADE FOR STOCK CHROME COBRA RIMS WITH AT LEAST 80% TREAD LEFT AND $600.00! I PAYED JUST OVER $2,000.00 FOR THESE WHEELS AND ARE ALREADY MOUNTED AND BALANCED. ANYONE WANT PICS LET ME KNOW BY EMAIL [email protected]

JymBart

Regular
Mar 16, 2004
HONBOY1 said:
I HAVE BRAND NEW 18" CHROME COBRA R RIMS W/ FALKIN TIRES THAT I BOUGHT FROM DISCOUNT TIRES A MONTH AGO. THE RIMS ARE 18X9'S AND THE TIRES ARE 275 35/ZR18'S IN REAR AND 265 35/ZR18'S IN FRONT. THE RIMS AND TIRES ARE IN NEW CONDITION WITH NO FLAWS. I AM WELLING TO MAKE A TRADE FOR STOCK COBRA RIMS WITH AT LEAST 80% TREAD LEFT AND $600.00! I PAYED JUST OVER $2,000.00 FOR THESE WHEELS AND ARE ALREADY MOUNTED AND BALANCED. ANYONE WANT PICS LET ME KNOW BY EMAIL [email protected] MY PHONE NUMBER IS (708)418-1609 KEN LET ME KNOW ASAP BECAUSE I'M ABOUT TO TRADE THE SNAKE IN!!!!!! :dunno:

I have 4 `03 Cobra rims and tires with under 900 miles on them. Are your wheels Ford Racing Y2K`s? Do they have the Cobra R center cap? Please send me some photos of wheels and tires. How many miles on the tires.
Your e-mail is not working. I`ve called and left you a messsage.

JymBart

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
I know that this is a repost, but the sale fell through awhile ago and I decided to keep the Cobra. I'm just looking to go back to 17's now and get alittle cash to spend on more speed parts rather than exterior styling. Anybody interested let me know. The rims and tires are still in new condition. The Cobra has been stored all winter, ask Susie or Mikey. You can check out pics of the rims from my recent post about lowering my snake in the discussion forum. I can send further pics upon request!!!!! :dunno:

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
Red89gt said:
What brand are the rims? Ford Racing or knock-offs?
I'm not sure if their originals, but I bought them from discount tires which is a pretty reputable company. The quality I'm sure is just as good as what they put on the Cobra R's. Chrome wheels locks,valve stems, and caps included. Just come over and we make the switch! :dunno:

HONBOY1

Regular
Aug 19, 2004
I'm about to trade the silver '03 Cobra for a black '04! I really don't want the dealership to get those wheels if I can help it. I most likely will be trading it in within the next couple days. A trade plus cash is a must. This is the second set of replica wheels I have owned and never had any problems. I've never heard anything bad about replica Cobra R's, have you??? So, don't sweat the small things, this is a deal!!!!

Thread Info