FS - Stock 2003 Cobra rims + (4) Goodyear F1's + (2) Nitto DR's

Status
Not open for further replies.
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]I'm putting my stock rims and tires up for sale in hopes of a quick sale.. I recently installed 18 inch Chrom AFS rims so I don't need these.

The rims are machine finished and have 4,750 miles.

Let me try and explain the tires....

at 2K miles the stock rear tires were removed and stock size Nitto drag radials were installed...

at 3,200 miles the drag radials were removed, and the former rear tires were rotated to the front...

so the break down is like this:

2 Good Year F1's have 3,500 miles
2 Good Year F1's have 4,750 miles
2 Nitto Drag Radials have 1200 miles

One of the Nitto's was found to have a nail go through the center portion of the thread. There was no air leakeage, and I'm not sure how long the nail was in there. I would think it could be patched since it is a radial.. The nail was only discovered when the Nitto's were removed for the winter.
[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]I added a small curb scrape on one of the rims.. this will be included at no extra charge!
[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]
The tires and rims are located in the Chicagoland area. I would prefer a local pick up or I can meet you half way if you're not too far away.

I WILL NOT SEPERATE ANY OF THE ITEMS

I'd like to get $750 for everything in hopes of a quick sale!

Thanks!
[/font]

jay_Z_SVT

Mar 2, 2004
Cobra_Jack said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]I'm putting my stock rims and tires up for sale in hopes of a quick sale.. I recently installed 18 inch Chrom AFS rims so I don't need these.

The rims are machine finished and have 4,750 miles.

Let me try and explain the tires....

at 2K miles the stock rear tires were removed and stock size Nitto drag radials were installed...

at 3,200 miles the drag radials were removed, and the former rear tires were rotated to the front...

so the break down is like this:

2 Good Year F1's have 3,500 miles
2 Good Year F1's have 4,750 miles
2 Nitto Drag Radials have 1200 miles

One of the Nitto's was found to have a nail go through the center portion of the thread. There was no air leakeage, and I'm not sure how long the nail was in there. I would think it could be patched since it is a radial.. The nail was only discovered when the Nitto's were removed for the winter.
[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]I added a small curb scrape on one of the rims.. this will be included at no extra charge!
[/font][font=verdana, arial, helvetica]
The tires and rims are located in the Chicagoland area. I would prefer a local pick up or I can meet you half way if you're not too far away.

I WILL NOT SEPERATE ANY OF THE ITEMS

I'd like to get $750 for everything in hopes of a quick sale!

Thanks!
[/font]

you have mail Jack

Jack

Admin
Staff member
Admin
TCG Premium
Dec 31, 1969
The rims and Nitto's are no longer for sale.. I decided on keeping them..

the stock F1's are up for sale in a new post.

closed.GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info