New pads, rotors, and calipers brand new
There is a lot more stuff I just can't remember is all

Bad Stuff
Fog lights do not work
Pass side window switch works when it wants
But it works fine on the drivers side for both windows
Paint on the cowl, hood and roof is fading Its been in Florida for 3+ years
Couple of little oil leaks

I am the second owner, It was a lease from New Jersey. I bought it with 50001 miles on it when I was 18, now I'm 27. Have every piece of paper work.

I also have all the stock lights and extra parts
The price is $3,500, make some offers... location, McHenry, IL
Here is a link, I'll post a lot more pictures soon.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/nch/cto/2859922514.html

IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0157.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0163.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0514.jpg

IMAG0515.jpg

Last edited:

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
Since I looked at it last night I will chime in on it. It is a very solid xj. Finding them this rust free is getting tougher. It has some surface rust starting in the typical xj places bottoms of the inner doors, where the front inner fender meets the floor pan and the top front corners of the roof by the rain gutter near the top windsheild corners. It is all very minor and just needs to be hit with a wire wheel and some chassis saver to be perfect again. I have owned 8 xj's over the years all were 97 and newer except for a 94. I lost a few to rust. This thing is super solid.

As for leaks. Typical xj 4.0l stuff all the common stuff as far as leaks. If the owner wants to chime in further he can. It's all easy cheap stuff to address.

I nearly bought it yesterday but ultimately with the paint issues it has and the fact it wasn't a 4 door made me pass. I prefer the 4 door models.

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
Should've bought my white one if you were looking for a 4 door.

GLWS that thing is very clean from the pictures.

If i remeber right you wanted like 4 right? That was more than i was looking to spend also I wasn't in the market at that time. I'm also picky about what I want. White is a deal breaker I hate white

I've looked at a few this week and have a few more to look at still. But with the time this one spent in Florida away from our rust belt weather made it worth going to look at.

Thread Info