96 Lumina LTZ/3.8 SC Swap

Interior:
Black conversion, custom (no luminas had a black interior).
Front 2002 GTP Leather Buckets
Rear Monte Z34 Rear Leather seat w/ trunk access
Floor shifter Conversion w/ 6th Gen Monte Shifter/boot
Digital Speedometer from a Lumina 9c3 Police Car
Boost/Oil pressure Gauges
Keyless Entry

Exterior:
99 Ltz Front Bumper
Tinted LTZ Tail lights
Tinted Sidemarkers
Painted Rear LTZ Panel
99 Monte Carlo Brickyard Spoiler
Black 96 Pontiac "Pregen" Rims
Exhaust Tips
Tinted Windows
17" Black proline rims, tires in good condition.
Performance/Engine:
2000 GTP Engine and Trans (89k)
ZZP Stage 1 Tune
Performance Shift Switch
Ported Supercharger
Ported Lower Intake Manifold
3.4 Supercharger Pulley (zzp modular pulley system)
Braided Stainless Fuel Lines
Fender well Intake
Autolite 104 Spark Plugs
Headers
GTP Exhaust with Flowmaster Mufflers
Poly Upper Motor Mounts and poly dogbone mounts

Handling:
New struts
New Strut Tower Mounts
New Trailing Arms
New Ball joints/Tie Rods
GMPP Strut tower braces (front and rear)

Negatives:
- car has some good rust on it, under gas cap and side skirts are the worse.
-No cruise control
-Must be filled on 93 octane (premium) for the tune it currently has.
-No Air conditioning
-The car is in need of a paint job at some point. It is currently spray painted white.

2300 or , 1800 bring your own rims/tires.

text for pics 815 321 3670

IMAG0165.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0149.jpg

IMAG0182.jpg

IMAG0192.jpg

IMAG0146.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0112.jpg

jaybaum96

Oct 23, 2011
Just re read the op, a lot of the mods/info is wrong. Please contact me for better info..

And not to mention (not be a dick, just watching out for other people) the car needs major rear strut tower work, has a few electrical problems and trans problems in warm weather, it heats up to nearly 230*

Has a 3.6 pulley, stock 3100 fuel pump (high kr at wot ), not a zzp tune, and numerous other things. I just want to be honest and let people know what their getting into.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
The car is a cool swapped car. If it was me I'd swap the stuff out to another Lumina or first gen Wbody.

Also to the emissions question the PCM can be prograamed to read that everything is fine. My car has no EGR or EVAP and no rear cat, but James was nice enough to program that all out for me and I passed emissions with no problem.

Just re read the op, a lot of the mods/info is wrong. Please contact me for better info..

And not to mention (not be a dick, just watching out for other people) the car needs major rear strut tower work, has a few electrical problems and trans problems in warm weather, it heats up to nearly 230*

Has a 3.6 pulley, stock 3100 fuel pump (high kr at wot ), not a zzp tune, and numerous other things. I just want to be honest and let people know what their getting into.

Well bud you are kind of contradicting yourself, if you look here http://www.w-body.com/showthread.php/50731-1996-Lumina-with-LTZ-Conversion-and-L67-Swap

the post YOU made, all the mods are listed there, and the 3.4 was swapped by the owner before me, NO WHERE in that post do i see YOU talking about the strut towers either, so dont try to play angel when you are the original devil.

nemesis

Addict
Aug 28, 2007
chitown

why you sold him a lemon when you knew all about the problems with the car or did you even told him at all? that's not being honest at!

Thread Info