FS: WHITE 98 GRAND PRIX GTP (not working)

Selling my grand prix gtp.. motor went bad im thinking it was a pushrod or lifter.. i bought another daily dirver with intention to fix my GTP as my go fast car but.. financial circumstances of recent bring me to the point of selling it. its been sitting in my dirve way for about a year. motor has 150k on it.. i know its a lot of miles but im asking only 1200.00 for it obo for anyone wanting to fix it or take it for parts.. rims are good tires are ok.. I live in burbank anyone who wants it has to come with there own towing. i hate to part with her but i foresee another GTP in my future but when im all good.. pls dont PM me. send me an e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks. :hsugh:

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
I have seen the same thing lately I was supposed to go look at a white 98 GTP coupe last week. Supposedly needed intake gaskets. I saw the car on Chitown. I got in touch with the guy to let him know I would be coming with a trailer to look at it. The guy said he was out of town and could show it sat morning around 11 because he was not available before then. I'm like that's fine I can go to see it when ever. Then an hour before I was supposed to see it I get a message it is sold. I was like really, you said you couldn't show it before then. I was like on whatever.

I got 600 for if the deal falls through as long as it isn't a complete rot box.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
I have seen the same thing lately I was supposed to go look at a white 98 GTP coupe last week. Supposedly needed intake gaskets. I saw the car on Chitown. I got in touch with the guy to let him know I would be coming with a trailer to look at it. The guy said he was out of town and could show it sat morning around 11 because he was not available before then. I'm like that's fine I can go to see it when ever. Then an hour before I was supposed to see it I get a message it is sold. I was like really, you said you couldn't show it before then. I was like on whatever.

I got 600 for if the deal falls through as long as it isn't a complete rot box.

Yep saw the exact thing.

Thread Info