All sorts of Gen I & II W-body parts; HUD, DIC, STB, roof rails, hood vents, etc

All sorts of new & used Gen I & II W-body parts; HUD, DIC, STB, downpipe, etc

• NO "DIBS". I WILL NOT HOLD ITEMS FOR ANYBODY. The first person to get me the money gets the item.
  • I am not interested in any trades, so please don't ask.
  • I am pretty firm on the prices, so please don't send lowball offers. If you're looking at multiple parts, we may be able to work something out, but the prices are more than fair. You can't get most of the new parts this cheap even at employee cost.
  • I'd prefer not to ship the larger items (HUD set ups, spoilers, etc). If they don't sell for a while, I'll consider shipping. For those things I'm willing to ship, the buyer pays for shipping.
  • Payment is to be made either by cash in person, or if I'm shipping the item, through PayPal AS A GIFT PAYMENT.

I've been an active member of the w-body community for almost 15 years, and have bought and sold well before any sort of trade rating system was established. I also have a 5/5 detailed seller rating on eBay selling primarily junkyard parts. Those that have bought from me know how quick I ship, how well packaged the items are and how well I describe the items. SO....without further adieu, here we go...

Pictures: Parts Photos by RareGMFan | Photobucket

GEN I W-BODY

NEW PARTS

NAPA/Echlin fuel pressure regulator (#2-19639) - Bought this for one of the old 3.1L cars I had, but never installed it. Not sure what other applications it would work for. Comes with all new o-rings. Napa still has it listed at $109.
$30

NAPA/Echlin ignition coils (#IC39) - Also bought these to replace on one of the 3.1L motors, but never installed. The boxes are beat up a bit since I've had them through several moves, but rest assured, the coils look and are new. Includes gasket. These work on almost any GM motor. NAPA list price is $53 each.
$25 each, 2 for $45, 3 for $60

ACDelco water pump (ACDelco#251-598, GM#12371989) - THIS IS BRAND NEW, NOT REBUILT! The box has never even been opened. The dealer parts label sticker sealing the box shut hasn't even been broken. For the 3.1L, but I'm pretty sure the 3.4 DOHC uses the same, and possibly the 31/3400 as well. Those numbers are very old, and may have been replaced some time ago. List price is $62.
$35

ACDelco power antenna (#22555600) - Yes, you read that right. A brand new ACDelco power antenna, and MADE IN JAPAN!!!1111...1...11...1! I think when I bought this, it was actually listed for a Grand Am. I've also seen the same number listed for several Olds cars, so I'm sure it will work on quite a few applications. Unfortunately, I have no way of confirming if it will work on the w-bodies, or not. Took a gamble on it when I bought it, but never got around to installing it. Date on the side of the box says 5/23/91. List price is $165
$80

Palladium REMANED starter (P6424S) - I was going to install this on one of the McLaren GPs I had, but elected to go with a used newer style high torque starter instead. I do not have a box for this, but it was never installed. List price is $55.
$20 (Due to the weight, this is going to cost a bit to ship)

NAPA Gold fuel filter (#3481) - Yet another part never installed on any of my old cars. This should fit a bunch of different applications, but it is up to you to find out if it works for yours. This won't be worth the cost of shipping, so I'll let anyone who buys something else off me have it. NAPA list price is $15.
$FREE *with purchase of another item*

ACDelco thermostat (#2450-7563) - By now, you get the story. Bought a long time ago, never installed, sat around for years, and here we are. Not worth the cost of shipping, so I will let the first person who buys something else off of me and wants it have it. This will fit a bunch of applications and includes the gasket.

ACDelco spark plugs (#R44LTSM) - Boxes are a bit beat up, but they are brand new. Works on a bunch of applications, but look it up to make sure it works on yours. These probably aren't going to be worth the cost with shipping, so I'll just make them available for free to anyone who is buying something else from me.

USED PARTS (ALL USED PARTS ARE UNTESTED UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED AND SOLD AS IS!! NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES! BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK)

'94-'00 steering wheel controls - All are clean with extremely little (maybe pin sized holes) to no pealing of the vinyl, and good, solid feel to the buttons. Unfortunately, I have no way to test whether the buttons themselves work, or if they light up.
$15 (2 available)

GEN II W-BODY​

NEW PARTS

ZZP Downpipe - 3" bolt-in downpipe with high-flow cat (not stainless steel). Bought this several years ago directly from ZZP, but as with all the other mods for the GTP, I never got around to putting it on. I will be getting rid of the GTP pretty shortly, and the replacement most likely will not be a w-body, so I'm OK with getting rid of it. To currently get a new pipe optioned this way from ZZP runs $215 + shipping.
$180 (local pick up only at this time)

NAPA/Echlin ignition coils (#IC39) - Also bought these to replace on one of the 3.1L motors, but never installed. The boxes are beat up a bit since I've had them through several moves, but rest assured, the coils look and are new. Includes gasket. These work on almost any GM motor. NAPA list price is $53 each.
$25 each, 2 for $45, 3 for $60

NAPA '01 - '03 Grand Prix GTP (-'04 Regal GS) fuel pump (#P74984M) - I bought this a few years ago due to a mechanic telling me the fuel pressure was low on my old car, and before I had a chance to install it, figured out that my random no start pproblem was actually the crank position sensor. Too much time had passed for me to return it, so here it sits. This is the complete assembly, and the relays are actually Delcos, so I'm suspecting it's just a rebadged GM part, but I can't say that for sure. NAPA list price is $339.
$150

USED PARTS (ALL USED PARTS ARE UNTESTED UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED AND SOLD AS IS!! NO RETURNS, REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES! BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK)

'94-'00 Grand Prix steering wheel controls - All are clean with extremely little (maybe pin sized holes) to no pealing of the vinyl, and good, solid feel to the buttons. Unfortunately, I have no way to test whether the buttons themselves work, or if they light up.
$15 (2 available)

'01-'03 Grand Prix steering wheel controls - All are clean with extremely little (maybe pin sized holes) to no pealing of the vinyl, and good, solid feel to the buttons. Unfortunately, I have no way to test whether the buttons themselves work, or if they light up.
$20 (3 available)

Grand Prix heated seat switch - Grabbed a bunch of these in case I decided to go through with my dual heated seat idea. Wanted a completely factory look, so I was going to split 2 trim pieces down the middle, and combine them to have buttons on both sides. Got a wee bit too many of them now, so need to get rid of a few.
$15 (4 available)

Grand Prix complete HUD set ups - These will include plastic HUD dash cover, the HUD unit with harness and short length of wire and HUD dimmer switch with harness and short length of wire. I will try to test these on my car as well if I can find some time. They have been tested on my old car for a week at a time, and I did not see any fading.
$80 (3 available) (NO SHIPPING, LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY!)

Front strut tower bar (f-bar from Regals Monte Carlos) - There's a little bit of rust where the bolts were, but they're in decent overall shape. Shipping would kill any price on these, and they're not small enough for me to throw them in the box with other items, so I would prefer local pick-up on these.
$10 (2 available) (NO SHIPPING, LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY!)

MISCELLANEOUS​

NEW PARTS

Infinity Kappa Series 4" x 6" 2-way speakers (462.5cfp) - I had wanted these bad ever since hearing them in a store, so when I found someone selling a pair years ago that he claims were brand new (I don't see any reason not to believe so) on lesabret.com, I jumped all over them. Alas, another drop in a never ending see of installations I never accomplished. Hopefully, someone else can give them the use they deserved. Comes with original box and packaging, but no instructions or paperwork. List price is $150
$50

Chevy Suburban emblem (#15707459) - I can't remember exactly which year this was for, but I got it back in '04, and I believe it was current for that body style. An out of state acquaintance had me buy it for him since I get a discount from the dealer, but he kind of forgot about it, and it's been sitting still sealed in the bag ever since. The emblem measures about 16" across, and has the bow-tie to the left with Suburban written slanted in caps to the right. List price is $50.
$20

I will be editing this a couple billion times as I'm going through the current parts I found, I find more items, or as things get sold, so bear with me.

Last edited:

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
I actually listed all the hood louvers on eBay Monday evening, so I might wait it out till they end. Someone already took the Z34 louvers today with Buy it Now, and I've already had several questions on the GP ones (4 watchers on each). But to answer your question, the smaller ones are 5 1/4" x 16, and the bigger ones are 6 1/2" x 23 (yeah, they're kinda huge, popular with Wrangler guys).

Auctions can be found here:

incarnation parts | eBay

Thread Info

• RareGMFan
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list