FS: 1994 Ford Taurus. Pretty clean beater with a heater... Only $850

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listing for a friend...

It's a 1994 Ford Taurus (robocop style) 4-door (non wagon). Beigie exterior with tan cloth interior. My friend bought a new DD and asked me to help him sell it. His grandmother bought it new, and it was handed down to his father and then to him. He has taken good mechanical care of it to get him to and from work (He is a ford certified tech) and has daily driven it for over a year with no issues.

65,000 original miles
3.0 vulcan V6
Auto Trans.

Car starts right up and trans shifts very well. NO suspension noise. New breaks, two new tires (all four have considerable tread, new water pump and newer battery all done in the last year or so.

Rockers are rusted considerably as its never been garaged but all in all the car is pretty decen. Inside is complete, but could use some cleaning. Radio works, heat is very hot, and the A/C is ICE COLD. Gets good gas mileage. What more could you ask for for $850?

Only known issues are it has a small oil leak and needs a flexpipe I think (loud exhaust )

PM/ Call me. Up for trades for snowmobiles and other BS + / - cash.... My cell is 847-239-0620

This is what the car looks like... color, bodystyle, hubcaps...

12826648_1.jpg

Last edited:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
OP updated with following info

Just found out car only had 65,000 ORIGINAL miles. Also has

-NEW BRAKES
-TWO NEW TIRES (ALL FOUR ARE GOOD)
-NEW WATER PUMP AND T-STAT

all done within last year or so. Car now in my possession, ready to be sold. Pics coming tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info