Turbo GTP Demod/Partout (Trans w/1" chain, turbo, injectors, etc..)

Pictures will be available soon (forgot my camera at a new years party last night)

Cartuning Intercooled Turbo Kit- 61mm turbo, Air-to-air Intercooler, Pics will be available soon. $1800
http://cartuning.ca/products/product.php?model=grandprix&engine=l67
Unknown miles. Had on the car for 60 miles and the timing chain broke and killed the motor. The Kit was modified for clearance for 1997 GTP. the kit does not include injectors or a PCM because thats how i got it.

Siemens 85# Injectors. Like new only 60 miles. $265

Dynotec Race Trans. Stage III w/GM 1" Chain. Dynotec stall failed trans was freshened up (cleaned and inspected with new solenoids) by Dave at Triple edge approx 8k miles ago and is now perfect again. $3000

ZZP 3k Stall w/only 60 miles $350

Full Size intercooler for Gen III. I also ran this with a gen V for years without issue (just needed a breather). Upgraded to bosch pump. This is the presealed core. Has a heat exchanger from frozenboost.com $700 for everything but the tubing (I threw it away.) The heat exchanger on this setup has brackets that make mounting it a lot easier and it moves the heat exchanger up so it will clear parking blocks because that is what killled the original core and pump.

Special edition seats (black/grey) good condition. There are a few nicks in the door panels but they are not noticable when on the car. I will get pictures of these ASAP also.

Thread Info

• B
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list