Various Honda transes. ITR, GSR, H22, B16 LSD. I Liquidate, not player hate.

I know there's not a huge Honda following on here. But I figured that the more exposure, the better. I have some mint ass parts for sale:

All transmissions are 5spd manual.

All items located in Plainfield/Aurora area, IL. Pick up is preferred. I won't ship. If you want delivery, you'll have to pay a small delivery fee based on gas and tolls.

First off, my ITR trans:Shifts/works great. It's a USDM ITR trans from my ITR. It's currently out of the car and sitting waiting to be picked up.

$850. Here's a shot of it still in the car.
2011-12-09_09-49-43_105.jpg

2011-12-09_09-49-14_642.jpg

Yeah, I know the VIN is gone. No clue why. The car came like this. I'm guessing someone replaced the engine/trans in the car and they sourced a trans from someone that didn't wanna give up a VIN tag? IDK.

The trans has no grinds or other issues. I will upload a video of me driving the car if I can find it. I know that I have track vids if nothing else. The trans is flawless and smooth.

Second item is my GSR trans:I replaced the trans in my GSR with an ITR trans. I need to now sell my GSR trans.

The price is at the bottom, along with all my contact details. NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES. CASH ONLY NO TRADES! CASH ONLY! SERIOUS INQURIES ONLY!! No flakers, please.

The trans is from a 100% stock GSR from California. Meaning it's RIDICULOUSLY clean and is absolutely mint mint mint.

The clutch has about 7K or so on it. So...basically new. The flywheel was resurfaced about 7K ago also.

I have included pics of the transmission. I have also included a video of me driving the car with the trans installed. I tried to go through most situations with the trans. Normal shifting/acceleration, normal downshifting, fast/high RPM shifting, and high RPM downshifts. As well as reverse. I tried to do most of the driving with my hand off the shifter to prove that there are no gear pop outs.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybAOqtKaYMg&feature=youtu.be

The trans has:
-NO GRINDS
-NO WHINING
-NO LEAKS
-NO PROBLEMS WHAT SO EVER!!

2011-12-13_16-57-56_10.jpg

2011-12-06_10-39-32_252.jpg

2011-12-13_17-26-05_734.jpg

2011-12-13_17-26-32_412.jpg

$575 OBO for trans and clutch!!

Please remember, NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES. CASH ONLY!!

Trans has around 100k on it. So fairly low mileage. The car was 100% stock and adult driven. No trans abuse.

NOTE: The trans WILL NOT come with the VIN tag. The car is my personal car. I don't include my own VIN tags with parts I sell. You can, however, see the VIN tag with the serial number in one of the pics. The VIN shows that it's from a GSR with leather. I have ommitted the last 6 of the VIN only. Since the VIN is shown with the serial number, you can be sure I didn't pull the ol' switcheroo on you or something.

Third Item is a H22 SH trans:I have a Transmission for sale from a 2001 Prelude SH. It is 5spd manual. Shifts/works great. No issues. Very clean. Comes with Sachs HD clutch and OEM flywheel --$300
PICS:
KGrHqUOKkME3wEek-BOJh29y9JQ_12.jpg

Diff.jpg

VIN.jpg

I do not know the exact miles on the transmission. From what I was told, the total mileage should be somewhere around 79-81K, speaking roughly. It seems to be low mileage as it's VERY clean. The gears shift thru perfectly fine and there are no issues.

Fourth Item is a JDM B16 LSD trans

I don't have pics of this thing yet. I'm selling it at A LOSS!! I was sold this transmission by some sleaze under the pretense that it was a 4.78 Final drive ITR trans. It's not. It's a 4.4 Final Drive LSD B16 trans with the labels removed. The only way for me to find out was to install it in the car. I did.

It shifts/drives flawless. But...it is what it is. No lowballing on this one. Like I said...I'm taking a pretty big loss here as is.

Comes with a B series linkage. Comes with what I believe is a Spec Stage1 clutch. No flywheel.

$750 OBO.

I have sold tons of transmissions/engines/cars/parts on Honda-tech and other sites. I always describe stuff to be exactly as it is and I'm sure that people can vouch for me being honest.

Thanks for looking.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
B serious - I have a Honda trans question. My mom has a 2011 CRV EX-L, it has the 2.4 VTEC motor. The car has like 5,000 miles on it and the trans shifts weird. Like sloppy, slow, not firm. I took it to the dealer and they said this is normal. She bought it new and it has been doing it since day 1. Does this sound normal, honda deal?

Thread Info