WTS 2000 Turbo GTP - New pics/vids 4/25, $6600 this week

WTT/WTS 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP COPY AND PASTE FROM LS1TECH

This is a heavily modified car with tons of time and money wrapped into it. The car was previously owned and built by a ZZP certified installer. The car is in great shape and very streetable. Im looking to trade for the most part and im giving this car a $9000 value and it easily surpasses that with whats added to this thing. I do not have any cash to add to a deal, but if you have something you'd like to trade and add cash would be fine. Not your ordinary GTP grocery getter and definately not the same as what everyone else has.

Under the hood -
L32 block (43k miles), A2A Intercooled Cartuning Turbo Kit, Stattama Hybrid T67 turbo, ST5 cam, 130# springs, double roller timing chain, ARP headstuds, front ported power log, custom rear ported manifold with #6 primary flipped, Stattama boost controller, Stattama upper intake manifold, Meziere black water pump, ZZP fans (both water pump and fans wired together on same switch), Racetronix Fuel pump with rewire kit, PRJ black fuel rails, 80# motron injectors, -6 braided fuel line from filter up, PRJ black plug wires, open downpipe (sounds great not too loud either), tuned on E85 right now

Transmission - (2k miles)
ZZP trans, 3000 zzp stall, 2.93 gears and 7/8" single chain (new), clutches, all hard parts, 4340 input shaft, trans go shift kit, trans cooler

Cosmetic - (105k miles on body)
In great shape black paint, VFN Cowl lightweight functional hood, Fuel and Oil pressure gauges mounted under cowl in the hood, Carbon Fiber boost, trans temp, and AEM UEGO wideband mounted on the b pillar pod, DDM 6k HID's, tinted stock tail lights

Suspension/Wheels -
GMPP trailing arms, full aluminum subframe, set up in the rear for the cable mod, stainless steel brake lines, 16" stock 5 spokes with BFG TripleTreads fronts are 40% rears 70%, ARP wheel studs in the front, otherwise stock, i do have a pair of 15" Weld Prostars with MT/ET slicks (slicks in bad shape) that may go with the car to add value or not

Fantastic car thats in great shape all the way around. The body has 105k miles and doesnt even show it. The previous owner had it garaged for 4 years. This car put down 451hp on 18lbs a bit over a year ago. With upped timing, more boost, and an aggressive tune your looking easily over 500hp and making peoples faces change real fast. The car is a 4 door but has seen some weight reductions not fully taken apart, but with the aluminum subframe the hvac system taken out and the bumper supports (will provide hvac and bumper support to new owner) the cars weight is around the 3200lbs range. Like i stated before theres a possibility of the slicks and welds going alon with the car we can discuss this. The things wrong with the car include 2 hail dents (dont have pics of yet), and the bubbling under the gas cap shown in one of the pics. Otherwise this is a very clean (clean title also) car that would be a blast to drive and easily daily driveable. Ive seen around 18-19 mpg with e85 and mixed driving.

Interested in any trades on clean LS1's, Mustangs, Short box Chevy and GMC's, im sure id be interested in about anything so dont fret send me a pm and lets chat if you have something nice. Also with the trades im looking for something not fully built, light to medium mods in something thats nice to drive would be good, dealing with cars headers and full exhaust is a plus.

Hit me up by pm, email [email protected], once things get past the Q/A stage we can exchange phone numbers.

$7500 not including the prostars

http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo147/bigboy63/

NEW PICS/VIDS 4/25 - http://s370.photobucket.com/albums/oo147/bigboy63/New car pics and vids/

Last edited:

Thread Info