2003 mustang gt twin turbo

PRICE DROP $17,000!! that's as low as I can go!

Well its time for me to move out of the parents house and get my own place so im selling the car for a down payment on the house. Its a 2003 mustang gt with 40k on the body but everything else on the car is practically brand new the transmission has the most miles as it came out of a cobra and i had it built but only that has no more than 3k on it. Everything else is less than 1,500. I even have documentation from the insurance company from 2007-2011 it was only driven 3k and i started my build in 08. Also the car has been tuned only by kurgen since i built it. I have 32k invested in the car.. Im asking $18,000 firm. As of now the car makes 520hp. All you need to do is add a fuel system and you'll be making 700hp, also i already have the fore fuel rails. i will also give you the set of drag wheels i have for the car for a couple hundred more, only used once on my car.

email: [email protected]
phone #: 219-588-7888
mod list:

MMR 900 longblock 8.5:1
hp twin turbo kit 57mm turbos 38mm wastgates
built t56
mcleod rxt twin disc clutch
mcleod lightened steel flywheel
Fiore quadrant
Steeda firewall adjuster
slp line lock
auburn ected electronic locking diff.
3:55 ford racing gear
31 spline strange axles
turbosmart boost controller
60lb injectors
svt focus fuel pump
40 amp kenne bell boost-a-pump
magnaflow magnapack cat-back
strange struts and shocks
qa1 tubular k member
qa1 a arms
upr coilovers
upr cc plates
upr bump steer
che performance upper and lower control arms
turbowerx scavenging pump
moroso catch can
professional products intake manifold
prefessional products throttle body
bbk subframe connectors
custom machined pullies
mmr 7qt oil pan
mmr high output oil pump
battery relocation
03-04 cobra front bumper
03-04 cobra rear spoiler
5k HID headlights and fogs

theres probably more but im trying to think of all this off the top of my head... i have reciepts for basiclly everything

DSC00924-1.jpg

DSC00974.jpg

DSC00796.jpg

DSC00815.jpg

also when i put the new motor in i painted the engine bay

before
DSC00416.jpg

after
DSC00463.jpg

Last edited:

teamstorm02

Addict
Oct 3, 2006
Those are recent pictures.. the car has only been driven 3,000 miles since 07' tires are perfectly fine haha and the only dyno graph I has from the stock motor last time I had it dyno'd I forgot it at kugens place and never got a new one.. fastest pass to date is 11.5x I didn't take it to the track this past year with the new rear end, 2step, and drag wheels 26x10.5x15

teamstorm02

Addict
Oct 3, 2006
sorry I should have been more specfic....do you more pics of the complete engine bay with everything completed...pics of the interior, and maybe the drag wheel setup?

what kind of boost numbers do you run typically?

i have a few of the engine bay and i dont have any pictures of the interior its completely stock.. but if your seriously interested in the car I can take pictures and email them to you.and i dont have any pics of the drag setup either cause like i said they have only been on the car once.. i may have one picture of them ill have to look

and around town i only run 8psi around town because im not out there with the pedal to the floor board at every stop light.. i drive this car around like a little ol lady.. its just a cruiser to me that if i need it, its there. But at the track i turn it up to 13psi with is equivelant to the 525 number

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
I believe lower compression is better for more boost.

The manual turbo 2v's need to put out a good amount of power to get good times. They are kinda like dyno queens in my opinion. They still have a poor low end for a v8, but they'll spool up and go and then shift and boost is gone again till it re-spools up every shift... it's a bitch.

My Turbo GT dyno'd 417rwhp & 470rwtq and my best ever was a 12.4@113mph....

tmbutitta

TCG Elite Member
Feb 16, 2010
Rockford
I believe lower compression is better for more boost.

The manual turbo 2v's need to put out a good amount of power to get good times. They are kinda like dyno queens in my opinion. They still have a poor low end for a v8, but they'll spool up and go and then shift and boost is gone again till it re-spools up every shift... it's a bitch.

My Turbo GT dyno'd 417rwhp & 470rwtq and my best ever was a 12.4@113mph....

Lower compression is safer. But I wouldn't say better..

And I know all about dyno queens. My gto was on the edge of 800hp, and all it went was 10.7's... But it just had a stock motor with twin 55mm turbos.

I guess I feel like there should be a lot of potential with this car.. It has all the supporting mods. I'd just like to see higher compression and probably more boost.

teamstorm02

Addict
Oct 3, 2006
Lower compression makes it safer to run higher boost levels.. if your running say the compression of say a new coyote yea you can make 500hp with 8-9 psi but its harder on the internals than a car with lower compression.. but by no means is this a race car or dyno queen.. but if that's what someone wants to do with it, its more than capable

Thread Info