2002 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe

2002 Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor Sports Coupe
This is a nice 1 Owner Mercedes that has been well maintained and cared for since ordered new! It is being sold through Dundee Motors because I traded it in on a larger vehicle. My wife ordered it new and loaded it up with Navigation, 17" Wheels, Power Charcoal Leather Seats with the Memory Package, Rain Sensing wipers, Panorama Sunroof, Premium Bose Sound System, Carbon Fiber Appearance center console and had a $33,260 window sticker!!! It has the 6 Speed manual transmission. with the 2.3L DOHC Supercharged/Intercooled 16V-I4. It is Alabaster White with Charcoal interior. It has 183,xxx miles on it that are mainly highway miles as she was commuting to work from Marengo to Glendale Heights for years. It has recently been tuned up with new Air Filter, Plugs, Wires, Brakes, Tires, Oil Change. The interior is in excellent condition and has always been kept clean. The body of the car is in good condition especially considering that it is 10 years old and has 183.xxx miles on it but of course it has the normal minor nicks and and rock chips.

Message me for details or email me at [email protected]

$4499

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Last edited:

Thread Info

• shockerracing.com
    Created