FS: C5Z Rims

I have 2 sets of C5Z rims and 1 or the other has to go... I have a set of Alcoa 18x10.5 17x9.5 OEM gray rims "NO TIRES" currently off the car, Rims are in good condition and just need a little cleaning... I also have a set of Chrome Repro C5Z rims in MINT condition on my car 18x10.5 17x9.5 "NO TIRES" probably only 3K miles on them... There is no point in having 2 sets of rims and the wife wants me to get rid of 1 set... So if someone wants the Chrome set im gonna have the OEM set powder coated Black and put those on and if someone wants the OEM set take em...

Looking to get..

Alcoa OEM C5Z Rims... SOLD

Chrome C5Z Rims... $750 Rims where $1000 new....

Last edited:

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
what center caps are on the chrome ones?

IMG_20111025_125846.jpg

IMG_20111025_125901.jpg

I have 1 extra center cap as well... They are not the solid chrome cheap ones, They have the colored in flags on them... These rims are the best reproduction Chrome you can get for the C5Z, The cheap ones retail for like 500 and flake real easy... These are about 1lb heavier then the Speedlines and about .09lbs heavier then the Alcoa's which is nothing.... These rims are flawless

Breze84

Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
They actually stay clean pretty damn well and are easy as shit to clean... I can go 2 weeks without washing the car and they still look good for the most part... Here are some pics of Torch Red Z06's with Chrome C5Z rims... Look at Post #19 "Pure sex" Mine are identical to those and a couple others in there... You know you want them lol... Post #10 is what the cheap ones look like, They have sharper spokes then the regular design C5Z rims...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-...rch-red-chrome-z06-wheels-post-your-pics.html

Breze84

Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
powder coat the oem ones fucker.

Shut yo mouth hoe... Yea I plan on it just wanna move these chrome rims first... Did you have yours PC'd or did you Rattle can yours??? Oh before I forget Text me your number Mike letting me know its you... My phone did some random ass update earlier this week and deleted all my contacts and I couldnt recover them... Sucks cause It also got rid of App's I purchased, Oh well...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
They actually stay clean pretty damn well and are easy as shit to clean... I can go 2 weeks without washing the car and they still look good for the most part... Here are some pics of Torch Red Z06's with Chrome C5Z rims... Look at Post #19 "Pure sex" Mine are identical to those and a couple others in there... You know you want them lol... Post #10 is what the cheap ones look like, They have sharper spokes then the regular design C5Z rims...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-...rch-red-chrome-z06-wheels-post-your-pics.html

3312884831_a0ff1c55e6.jpg

Where are you located and are you in a hurry to sell? Is the car just going to sit around till spring like mine LOL.

Breze84

Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
Im in Chicago right near I90 & Nagle which is the next exit after Harlem... I would like to get rid of these as soon as possible so I can toss the others on and clear up space. I got some guys from the Corvette forum interested but I dont want to Ship and deal with Paypal and all that shit... The car is sleeping for the most part until next spring... It doesnt come out in the rain or snow...

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
Shut yo mouth hoe... Yea I plan on it just wanna move these chrome rims first... Did you have yours PC'd or did you Rattle can yours??? Oh before I forget Text me your number Mike letting me know its you... My phone did some random ass update earlier this week and deleted all my contacts and I couldnt recover them... Sucks cause It also got rid of App's I purchased, Oh well...

Fuck yo shit! i ain't giving you shit you Cyber Creep!

My uncle owns a powder coating business. He did them for me. I had to take them to another shop by me to get blasted first.

Thread Info