3" wide 5 point corbeau racing harness

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
^ 99% of belts are 2 year belts so those most likely expired in October 2010 rendering them useless to anyone who w2w races. (I will need to buy new belts but will buy cheaper gforce 5 year belts instead most likely)

If they are 5 year belts, it will have a sewn in label that says EXPIRES ON and give the date.

You might want to answer the other 2 questions for anyone else who might interested who might want to use them for autocross or track days:

Are they for 1 seat or 2?
Are they really 5 point belts since your photo only shows 4 point belts?
Are they DOT approved? ...so someone can legally use them in the street if desired.

BleedBlue_91

Jan 9, 2011
^ 99% of belts are 2 year belts so those most likely expired in October 2010 rendering them useless to anyone who w2w races. (I will need to buy new belts but will buy cheaper gforce 5 year belts instead most likely)

If they are 5 year belts, it will have a sewn in label that says EXPIRES ON and give the date.

You might want to answer the other 2 questions for anyone else who might interested who might want to use them for autocross or track days:

Are they for 1 seat or 2?
Are they really 5 point belts since your photo only shows 4 point belts?
Are they DOT approved? ...so someone can legally use them in the street if desired.
i looked all around the belts and all i can find is the manufacture date, price is for the set and it was a 5 point but im missing the 5th belt and yes they are DOT approved

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
so you are talking about 1 set for 1 seat and now only a 4 point belt, right?

I'm not clear on if this is for a pair of 2 belts for both front seats or just one (I'm thinking if I'm confused then other people probably are to)

If they have the DOT approval on them, that is awesome!! I'd update that on your ad!

Thread Info

• BleedBlue_91
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list