2007 CTS-V Murdered out

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/2675748066.html

Im sure some of you have seen the car at Lukes in the summer time.
The car has to go, need to make room and money for the race car. ive come to realize ill never get it done and have this car at the same time.

I am Selling my 2007 CTS-V -26,000 miles with 400 HP 6.0L LS2 with 6 Speed Manual transmission.
27,999 obo
Car is Black with fantastic paint on it, 9/10
Interior is also a 9/10 no defects anywhere, its what you would expect if not better for a car with 26,000 miles on it
Maint. is all up to date. Had new rear diff put in veh less then 1000 miles ago right befor the warranty went out to make sure i would have no issues
LLoyds Custom floor mats, front and rear - embroidered V logo in mats (also comes with all 4 stock mats)
Custom embroidered V logo hood mat.
Custom powder coated wheels (black) with new center caps
with BRAND NEW BFG G-force2 tires (less than 3000 miles on them)
Also comes with stock chrome wheels 9/10 (have tire sensors in the stock wheels)
with stock goodyear RSA Runflats have about 25% left on these spare wheels
Custom tinted tail lamps/side markers and fog lamps
Custom painted headlamps (the gray on the sides that looks tacky is painted the same black as the body)
Custom painted upper and lower grills, no more stainless look, all black
Tinted windows - 5% all the way around and 35% on the windsheild and no its not hard to see out of
Lingenfelter cold air intake
KARS-III Anti wheel hop kit, with rear pinion brace
Custom made Emblem over lays both caddy crests are chrome with skulls in them and all 3 V's emblems, the flag is flat back
Custom Tuned by Brandon at FAST motorsports
2011 cts-v Shift knob suede. comes with stock 2007 knob also
LOWERED almost 3 inches with H&R Springs with the MM rear shock mod

car is beautiful, and is SURE to turn heads.
i NEED this car gone, I am focusing on my race car and need this out of my garage, i HATE to get rid of the car but it must happen

Please call/txt
or call (eight one five)276-2695
[email protected]

this site is blocked at work from websense so its hard for me to get on and check posts but ill be here every few days. Best bet is to call/txt me! thanks in advance

Thread Info

• Nasty93
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list