93 Chevy Indy 500 special edition truck NEED GONE!!

2600$ NOT A PENNY LESS!!!!!!

1993 chevrolet c1500 indy 500 special edition shortbed truck 120k solid car two tone black and white with the indy 500 stripes, originally its supposed to come with a 350, it has a 400SS logo on it im not sure if it has a 400 or not, runs great will need tires soon paint and interior in great condition, straight piped sounds real good aftermarket stereo and front speakers, for bad will need front tires before winter,speedo doesnt read and need replaced, has normal wear and tare for a almost 20 year old car but very minor!!!!, minor scuffs and scratches that can be refinished, , back bumper is bent on the passanger side where it was hit, can be replaced or just swapped for a roll pan. No body rust some undercarrige rust, can be sanded and resealed no problem. Very nice truck over all, turns heads!!! Has rebuilt title from small accident back in 2007, was hit in back, 3 car accident, front grill and radiator were affected thats it, so that was replaced no signs of accident whatsoever, thats why it has a rebuilt title, it was a 14 year old truck at the time so they deemed it totaled which is stupid, it was a minor accident, but other than that its drives great, you have to see it, one of the cleanest 93 chevy trucks on the road!!! ALSO Brand new upper ball joints and pioneer head unit, tinted tail lights!!

FOR MODS:
Aftermarket pioneer head unit with aux input and many other options SOUNDS GREAT!!!
POLK audio speakers
Window tint
Straight piped
Elderbrock head covers
aftermarket custom painted CAI
Carbon fiber tonneau
ETC

TRUCK PULLS pretty hard!!!

Call or text anytime, great truck, would trust to drive it looong ways took it on 4 hour back and fourth trips with no hesitations, stays at a constant temp, no shaking or rattling, great truck overall, only thing is it has a rebuilt title, was hit in the back, but you cant even tell, you have to see it for yourself!!!

Again number is 815 321 3670 TEXT ANYTIME!!!! Will have more pictures on request.

What you see is what you get I am not hiding anything, I am not one of those people to bring you in and have you find out other things wrong with it, In this post i described everything, and also if you are one of those people that say they will come to see it and dont ever call back, please dont waste my and your time thanks!!
5Q55P55R23n23pa3oaba917e27e56dbfc1a09.jpg

5V45Z55W53me3o63ldba9f8e94b05091c10f1.jpg

5O55T05U13n13ob3l4ba9cd765af45e821ad1.jpg

5V65T65R13m93o03l8ba9fd1299b5a117134d.jpg

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Just an FYI. 400 could be some sort of horsepower taunt as well. Even tho I doubt it makes that. Looks stock. Theres nothing in the 80's or 90's really that is a Small block 400 and putting the time or the effort into machining the engine into a 400 wouldnt make sense if the motor looked the way it does.

Only clue is to look at the passenger side exhaust manifold and see where the last bolt to the rear of the motor is. If its really close to the exhaust port or far would tell ya a few things more.

Also. Any emissions still on it?

Thread Info