G.I. 97 GTP partout (no motor or trans)

I'm gaining interest in pulling the motor and trans out of my car and drop it in something else. So I want to see if anyone wants anything off my car. It has good interior, dark grey leather, front seats are a lil worn, just ask and I will tell u what it looks like or I can send pics and work out a price. SSC lowering springs w/ anti pogo washers(front have maybe 1k miles, rear never installed) 100$. Taillights are tinted pretty dark and are in so so shape. Headlights are the ones that are black inside w/ matching clear corners. Passenger fender is new, hood is in good shape and it has the shocks. Car has dents throughout. 25 % tint on the door windows.Just ask for whatever and make me an offer. If there's enough interest then I will start selling.

Thanks

ProjectGTP

Addict
Jan 24, 2011
I'm out of town right now but I will be back in a week. The lights are in pretty good shape. Me and the previous owner of them had a problem with the corners getting condensation in them. He tried using silicone to seal the edge but that didn't fix it. So I drilled a small hole in the bottom of each and they are perfectly fine now. I think 50 is a fair price.

Thread Info

• ProjectGTP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list