GTP garage sale (stock stuff and mods) and some stereo stuff

Well seeing as i'm down to only 1 GTP these days and i'm picking up my newest ride this weekend it's time to clean out the garage of 3800/GTP parts. I don't have use for this stuff with my current GTP project. A lot of these mods are new in box never even test fitted. The reason for this is at one point i had 3 GTP's and i meant to do builds on all of them, but ultimately I lost interest in 2 of them so now this stuff must go.

All these parts are located in Elk Grove Village.

Also i have some stereo stuff i'm looking to get rid of as well.

First up is the very rare zzp stage 3 gen 3 intercooler with phenolic upper section(they may have actually called this one a stage 4 i really don't remember they had so many stages for these things. This intercooler has never been installed or test fitted. It is very important to follow the instructions to a T when installing as over torquing it can crack the phenolic section. A lot of people ruined these because of that. Also you should not run egr with this as it can damage some of the early ones. This is a later revision and has the metal insert installed into the EGR port. This was the most efficient intercooler ever made for a m90 setup on GTP. I also have the stage 3 front mount heat exchanger (never installed just stored), full install kit, GM bosch minivan pump, and zzp fill kit. I don't think zzp even offers this core anymore. It's been a long time since i saw one for sale. This unit was nearly $2000 from zzp i still have the receipt for it new with all these options selected I'm looking to get around $1700 obo for it.

CIMG5689.jpg

CIMG5690.jpg

CIMG5693.jpg

CIMG5691.jpg

Next up is a ZZP 4T65E 245mm 3250 stall converter. Brand new never installed or test fitted. Never seen a drop of trans fluid. Looking for $340 obo. These are over 400 shipped from zzp.
CIMG5698.jpg

Next item is a set of ported cast iron s2 3800 heads. After pulling these off i sent them out to have them cleaned, magnafluxed along with a fresh set of new valves and a valve job at Fast Times. The port work was originally done by abbott racing heads in texas. These heads have sick port velocity. It uses 1.89 intake valves and 1.55 exhaust valves. At the time I dropped these off i happen to be dropping off a pair of zzp stage 3 heads that i used to have (sorry sold them already to a buddy) and these heads out flowed the zzp heads the whole way to .650 lift. These also have bronze guides installed and the guides are milled to except lifts of up to .650. I ran a custom spec'd cam with these heads in my coupe. I'm looking to get a 1600 obo for them and i will throw in a set of pea green ls6 springs and ls6 retainers(same as the yellow ls6 springs this is the orginal color they were painted when they came out). These heads were never painted they were intended to look like stock 100k heads because i ran this car at rsd all the time.
CIMG5700.jpg

CIMG5702.jpg

CIMG5701.jpg

CIMG5703.jpg

CIMG5704.jpg

CIMG5705.jpg

CIMG5699.jpg

ZZP billet fuel rails, never installed or test fitted. These are for a S2 return line system for use with a full size intercooler. Looking for $375 obo

CIMG5695.jpg

Comp Pro Magnum shaft mounted chromoly rockers. These are probably the best rockers you could put on a 3.8. I think to this day they are the only shaft mounted setup out there. These are new in box and are 1.6 ratio to. Looking for 400obo
CIMG5697.jpg

Modified stock rockers to 1.9 ratio with pedistals only 8000 miles on them. 250obo
Intense Light weight pushrods only 1400 miles on these $50obo
50lb delphi fuel injectors flow matched and cleaned $100obo
CIMG5709.jpg

Ported outlet Gen 3 M90 98+ case with good rotors and a keyed mag snout interchangeable pulley system. As a whole unit i would like 850 for it. however i will separate the keyed snout and knock 150 if is preferred like that.

CIMG5707.jpg

CIMG5708.jpg

PRJ Wire set in blue with separators and number tags(never opened brand new)$100 obo
zzp poly trans mount (never used brand new)$75obo
zzp craddle spacers (never used brand new) $15
CIMG5696.jpg

Used zzp poly dog bone mounts in brackets $40 obo
CIMG5692.jpg

16x8 cross lace Turbo grand prix wheels. These were installed on early 90's mclaren turbo 3.1 gp's. they look pretty mean on 97-03's and are pretty rare. The later silver ones that looked similar were only 16x7's.
$250 obo
CIMG5416.jpg

CIMG5417.jpg

Sony Xplode 1200w 4 channel amp $100 obo
CIMG5430.jpg

Rockford fosgate P1 10" subwoofers new in box never had factory seal broken. 130 obo
CIMG5448.jpg

CIMG5447.jpg

Last edited:

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
Go check out prj's site to get this exact set with the color matched separators(additional $30) and number tags(additional $7) on top of the $83 starting price is a $120. And that is not including shipping which is about another 7-10 dollars. So your more in the neighborhood of $130 for them. So by buying the ones i have for sale you save about $30 and still have brand new ones. I'm taking a loss on all this stuff, but i rather it get used then sit in my garage collecting dust never to be used.

RareGMFan

Addict
Jan 12, 2008
Naperville, IL
16x8 cross lace Turbo grand prix wheels. These were installed on early 90's mclaren turbo 3.1 gp's. they look pretty mean on 97-03's and are pretty rare. The later silver ones that looked similar were only 16x7's.

I just wanted to clarify something on this for future reference. While the 16" x 8" crosslaces originated on the '89 and '90 TGPs, the crosslaces offered from '91 - '96 on the cars with the B4U body kit packages were the same, and were offered in silver AND gold. The reason there is some confusion about these wheels is because while the Bonneville crosslaces of that era LOOK identical, they're actually narrower width wise. But as long as they're off a Gen 5 GP, they should be 16" x 8" regardless of year or color.

That being said, $250 is a good price.

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
Didn't know that about the b4u's. When i bought those over on the tgp forum i was told that b4u's were also 16x7 like the bonnie ones. I had planned to polish the dish and lip and paint the centers black. basically late 80's trans am gta style, but then i just decided to stick with the high polished wheels i already had on the car.

FlyinGTP

Regular
Apr 25, 2008
Elk Grove
Update on the items for sale.
Intercooler/front mount is sold
heads are sold
fuel rails are sold
injectors are sold
push rods are sold
trans mount is sold
poly dog bone mounts are sold
ls6 valve springs and retainers are sold
prj wires are sold
cradle spacers are sold

Make me offers are the other stuff, i want it all gone by the weekend.

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list