10sec/600hp patential turbo gtp for sale

well ive desided that im going to get rid of my car..... not into it as much as i thought i would be and ive got more important obligations so im going to be selling this car as a whole and I will NOT be parting it out.

i spent over a year searching, collectiong and buying the best of the best parts i could find for my build.

heres a break down of the car

the car itself is a red 2 door 1998 grand prix GTP with about 137,xxx miles on the body. the car itsself is in great condition, expecialy for its year.

L67 block with 75k miles on it.

CNC ported Intense stage 3 heads that have oversized manley SS valves, 130lb springs and titanium retainers with about 3k miles

Arp head studs with MLS head gasket .065

Rollmaster double roller timing chain set

Zzp/comp custom aggressive turbo cam .577/.574 lift with 300 miles

Custom Stattama turbo kit with turbonetics T70 turbo and custom turbo headers with oversized turbonetics racegate

Oversized A2A intercooler with custom piping

Ported LIM with stattama upper intake plenum with passanger side inlet

PRJ fuel rails with 80lb injectors and racetronix fuel pump

Meziere black electric waterpump with intense wiring harness

fresh built Triple edge performance built trans with and 300 miles with intense input shaft, 2.93 gears with 7/8 chain and zzp 3250 stall converter

custom matt m. maf

triple gauge pod with autometer boost, trans and wideband gauges

car does not have a/c, ABS or cuise control and has the smaller break booster to alow room for the 3" turbo down pipe.

the car runs with an open downpipe and i do have a catback system that can come with the car if you have a truck to haul it in

battery is brand new and is mounted in the trunk and has to be because on the routing of the intercooling piping and passangers side inlet

Also have a full set of drag wheels. Fronts are 26x10x15 3053c's on drag lites and rear draglite wheels and m/t tires. I am going to adjust my asking price accordingly if the buyer wants these as well. but in order to use these you will have to switch to longer arp wheel studs

Already setup for the cable mod in the rear

front bumper support removed to allow for the oversized intercooler and piping

when i bought the car the previous owner had tryed to tint the rear window himself and did it unsuccessfully and atempted to remove it and stopped so not to damage the rear glass defrosters (see in pics) this is more of a head ache and eye sore more then anything (ill post pics)

over all most of the picture will speek for itself the car does need to be tuned and just has a basic tune in it since the build. i do not have any dyno numbers.
i did take it to the track one time and was only able to squeeze out a 12.1 at @ 118mph and this was because of a bad 2.2 60' and i creeped over the starting line while i was power breaking and started my time prematurely

this car without a doubt has the ability to be a mid to low 10 second car and reach dyno numbers around 600 horse with a good tune and a lot of weight reduction.

im just not into the car anymore and want to get rid of it. i dont have to get rid of it so if i dont get out of the car what i think its worth then ill just keep it but im gunna start my asking price at $10k with the slicks and skinnys. that in my opinion is fair.

i have a ton more stuff i can add to this thread but this is most of it and i will be adding things and undating as i remember them. (sorry as i just slapped this thread togerther real quick) the best way to answer any of your questions and get more info on the car would be just to call me 815-712-3214 my name is jason

stattama.jpg

sagffffdsfgh.jpg

hgjkhgfdsfgh.jpg

ertyuiytrew.jpg

asdgfhfds-1.jpg

284271_10150313086836648_500891647_9978463_5765352_n.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

cam.jpg

Last edited: