FS: 2 Mickey Thompson ET Streets 275/40/17 on 17" GTO rims... Yes i just bought these

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS: 2 Mickey Thompson ET Streets 275/40/17 on 17" GTO rims... Yes i just bought these

Just installed and balanced these, brand new, on 9-14-2011

These have 6 track passes on them, minimal burnout each time... Going with a different setup.

Total I have into it, $588

Looking for $525

0 / 0 Balanced, with new valve stems

drags.jpg

drags2.jpg

drags3.jpg

drags4.jpg

:pedobear:

Shocker

ShockerRacing.com
Feb 21, 2008
Aurora, IL
I saw you post this on ls1gto, Im not crapping... but being on that site 8 years now it will be hard to get $525. Honestly, 17's with nitto drags go for about $300 with MTs maybe you get someone for $400-450. Issue is stock 17's dont really have much value. I would break them up, you will get more value for the tires alone.

Sucks, but there is some truth there.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
I saw you post this on ls1gto, Im not crapping... but being on that site 8 years now it will be hard to get $525. Honestly, 17's with nitto drags go for about $300 with MTs maybe you get someone for $400-450. Issue is stock 17's dont really have much value. I would break them up, you will get more value for the tires alone.

I would agree... except for the part where he has a receipt for them being a week old, so you are not only saving money buying them from him, but you are also avoiding the waiting time for new tires. Right now if you want to squeak out a few more passes before the season is over this is the best way to go. Good luck on getting a new set of DR's ordered/shipped/mounted before the season is just about gone.

32vMonte

Car is broke
Dec 3, 2008

Truth^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info