FS: Porcharged 2011 Ford Raptor Crew Cab

The Autowerks Procharged 2011 Ford Raptor crew cab went live on eBay last night, if anyone is interested check the ad below. Such a crazy truck. Looks great, sounds great, and performs great. Check the listing for more photos and a detailed description.

The truck has a decent amount of mods on it... Procharger, Kooks headers, QTP exhaust cut out, Method wheels, rhino lining on fenders/bumper, custom interior pieces, and a lot more.

eBay: Procharged 2011 Ford Raptor

Procharged 2011 Ford Raptor by jeremycliff, on Flickr

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
When originally built six months ago this Raptor was the fastest one in the country beating the Velociraptor by 6 rwhp and 20 tq. I believe it still holds the title as the fastest in the land as for I have yet to see someone post better numbers.

Never off road. Never at the track. Never abused.

So its fastest because it put down the most power but never been to the track? :ugh:

Feb 26, 2010
between coaching baseball, running a business and getting a divorce I have not been to the track once this year. Hell I only got out once last year and that was for 24 hours of lemons. This was the first 2011 supercharged in the country. It was a bitch to tune but I was very happy when we beat the Velociraptor #'s. Based on Hennesseys ridiculous $74,000 pricetag this thing will be a steal

Thread Info