Buncha random 3800 Grand Prix stuff

All prices include shipping unless otherwise noted, some things I would prefer local pick up because shipping would be expensive and that will be noted. I can also meet people at Lukes or other event that i may be attending. I live in Grant Park, IL, 60940. This is not down town Chicago or anywhere near the city so please look it up on mapquest before you say that you are coming to pick something up, then realize it is to far. Not so sound like a dick but people do this all the time. This is the only forum that I have posted this for sale ad on because I figured I would give the local guys a shot first before it goes on Clubgp, Craigslist, Ebay, ect. Any questions, want more pics, just ask.

L67 Balancer $55 shipped
It is maybe 5 years old, replaced it with an ATI
IMG_1029.jpg

IMG_1030.jpg

Frozen Boost Radiator style FMHE $120 shipped
IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

Complete set of drilled and slotted rotors, calipers, pads, rubber lines, 12 front rotors with Monte calipers and brackets. $80 I do not want to ship this and I want to sell it as a complete set.
I dont know the brand of the pads, rotors have like 50K on them and they are not warped or rusty. Everything works and I did a GXP brake swap.
IMG_1023.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1026.jpg

Right front GXP caliper and bracket with slide pins $140 shipped
Long story short I was having trouble finding a right front caliper and ordered one from two different yards expecting one to come in wrong. I was wrong lol. I am asking exactly what I have into this part.
IMG_1021.jpg

IMG_1022.jpg

Short dog bones $20 shipped
IMG_1019.jpg

Stock upper engine mount $25 shipped
IMG_1018.jpg

Stock white powercoated fuel rails. Make offer and what ever to cover shipping
IMG_1013.jpg

04+ 5 button DIC trim and center console trim. Make offer and whatever to cover shipping
IMG_1031.jpg

IMG_1032-1.jpg

GXP spoiler painted Stealth Grey $120 shipped
IMG_0993-1.jpg

I had to install a new nutcert and screw for the brake light because the original was stripped out. Just being upfront about it.
IMG_1010.jpg

gen III Eaton M90. $100 I do not want to ship this
Polished a long long time ago and was never up kept so it needs work to bring the shine back. Rotors look good and sounds like the coupler is starting to go bad.
IMG_0971-1.jpg

IMG_0972-1.jpg

IMG_0983-1.jpg

Last edited:

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover

Thread Info