FS: 2006 Bleen Grand Prix GXP (LS4)

UPDATE: Car now back in San Antonio. And sitting.

I know this isn't close to Chicago, but posting it here to get the word out, especially if anyone knows people in the south shopping around. Just bought a bike here in Texas and between me and the girlfriend we don't need 2 cars and a bike year round here.

Willing to possibly meet halfway (which is long lol) for the right price.

2006 Pontiac Grand Prix GXP in Blue-Green Crystal

Is loaded with EVERY option for 06 (leather, HUD, sunroof, dual climate, heated seats, ect)

-There is an extended warranty currently on the car that was bought through USAA. The company is called Assurant Solutions, and it is covered for 2 years/24,000 miles. I believe there are 22 months and 22,000 miles left until it expires and it's zero dollar deductable. It's practically bumper to bumper.

This can be transfered to the new owner and I will keep it on the car , otherwise I can cancel it (to get my money back) the warranty cost was $1,500.

The Good:
-Only 60,000 miles give or take
-Brakes brand new all around (new rotors and pads on all 4 corners).
-All maintenance done recently:
----Trans fluid and filter changed at 48,000
-----Coolant changed at 50,000
------Brake fluid changed when I bought the car @ 41,000
-------Rear tires have at least 20,000 miles left on them

Visual:
-4300K HID kit (main)
-5000K HID kit (fogs)
-Windows tinted @ 20% all around professionally done
-LED tails replaced stockers

Mods:
-K&N Drop in filter
-Overkill GXP Tune

Audio:
-Pioneer Double Din Headunit with IPOD hook up and bluetooth. Also plays DVD's.
-6.5 front Alpine R-type speakers
-6X9 rear Alpine R-type speakers
-Running through 500 watt 4-channel amp all professionally installed

The bad (if you can call it that):

-Has a front chip on the bumper from a rock on the highway, car was driven a lot on the highway through the last 2 years
-Calipers are flaking in the typical GM style, someone that has more energy than me might want to slap on some G2 caliper paint.
-Front tires are showing some wear, probably have 5-6,000 miles left on them.
-Steering wheel squeaks at low speeds when turning. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't, doesn't bother me enough to take it to a dealer.
-Scuff on front right wheel from curb rash.

That's it. Paint is in great shape, as it was waxed and detailed once every 3 months, oil changed every 5,000 miles with Pennzoil Ultra or Pennzoil Platinum. All other problems were handled under the extended warranty.

Car gets 29 mpg on the highway with the tune, city mileage is typical of a 5.3L V-8.

Asking $12,800 which includes warranty/mods/stereo.

Car is located in San Antonio, Texas

630-220-9933
[email protected]

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1735.jpg

IMG_1738.jpg

Last edited:

Thread Info