FS: VS Cam, 55# Injectors, Mufflers

FS: VS Cam, 55# Injectors, CC Pushrods

I have some 3800 parts for sale:

ZZP VS Cam - Price: $275
Ran this cam in my Bonneville for about 55k as my daily driver. With this cam (and supporting mods, E85 and my tune) was able to put down 359whp (~430 at the crank). This is the second highest horsepower put out by this cam grind. (see here: http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=5178946)

Own a piece for 3800 history in your car today! :p

ZZPVSCam1.jpg

ZZPVSCam2.jpg

Hi-Tech Push Rods By Competition Cams - Price: $75
I ran these pushrods with the VS cam, stock rockers and 105 springs. I'll make a great package deal if buying these with the VS cam.

Comp Cams Pushrods are made from seamless 4130 chromoly with a NASCAR quality wall thickness of .080". They are a one piece designwith a 5/16" ball-type end. Comp then heat-treats the pushrods to a hardness of 60 on the Rockwell "C" scale for increased strength and are finishes them in black oxide. 7.05" is the stock size for a 3800.

CompCamsHiTechPushRods.jpg

Racetronix 55# Injectors/Flowmatched (6) - Price: $250
Had these on my SSEi for about 1 year (about ~15K). These have great idle quality and were very consistent for me running regular 93 and E85. These run about #58 with stock L67 fuel pressure.

I'll include the IFR table (PT or HPT) so no guessing on tuning.
Racetronix57Injectors.jpg

Pair of ZZP FloPro Mufflers - ***SOLD***

*** Prices do not include shipping or Paypal fees. Parts are available for pickup in Palatine. I could meet near Woodfield Mall to make it easier. Thanks for looking. ****

Last edited:

Thread Info

• TommyGloves
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list