2005 Ford Mustang GT

2005 Ford Mustang GT

AS ALWAYS I JUST ASK TO KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN, IF YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE PM ME IT PLEASE!

Exterior: Windveil Blue
Engine: 4.6L 3V V8
Transmission: 5R55S Automatic
Rear End: Stock 8.8" w/ 3.31 Gears
Interior: Grey Pony Seats, Black Plastics
Miles: 63,XXX (Will change slightly)

PRICE: $16,500 OBO

Options: Keyless entry, One-touch windows both up and down, power locks, power mirrors,
alarm system, CD/AM/FM Radio all your basic goodies.

Modifications:
Blacked out front turn signals
Blacked out rear marker lights
Blacked out third brake light
Blacked out tail panel (Magnet)
Blacked painted stock rims (Plastidip will peel off!)
06+ Mustang GT Air Tube/Air Box (Has open inlet and no silencer/restrictor)
Flowmaster American Thunder Axle Back (Black mufflers/4" Tips) Look/Sounds Great!!!
Tinted Rear 1/4 Windows and Back Window 30%ish.

That's about all I can think of the only bads with this car are the following:
Passenger air bag cover has some marks like some one stabbed it you can easily get another one.
Center console has 2 push pins in it because previous owner has his IPHONE mounted here

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, want more pictures, or want to see the car feel free to contact me via:
PM, AIM, YAHOO, EMAIL @ XxApollynxX @yahoo.com!!!

270360_538866527205_220401048_31308794_2539589_n.jpg

268014_1897205866627_1136010289_31748535_1611700_n.jpg

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Is this a "Deluxe" or a "Premium" GT? Pics of the push pins and dashboard marks?
Leather/Cloth/Shaker/MP3 CD? etc etc?

PM me absolute bottom dollar (Pricing is all over for mustangs at the moment due to the market and depending upon the options).

As a heads up before replying to me with your bottom dollar, look up the Private Party value on Edmunds prior to sending me anything (not to be a jerk, but I don't want to waste your time if you need to get too much out of it)

XxApollynxX

TCG Elite Member
Jun 2, 2008
Plainfield
I couldn't tell you Deluxe or Premium I don't know Mustangs im going to assume Deluxe it has grey cloth interior, there is no Shaker it's just a Single CD and AM/FM I looked on cars.com, autotrader, craiglist, ebay, sold ebay listings thats how I got my price its OBO there isn't many that beat the price and its mid summer dealers are goign to deal on a sports car. Shoot me what your looking to be at and i'll tell you a simple yes or no i'll also drive to Lisle for you to see it because thats not far or a big deal as to "not waste your time" You let me know sir.

Thread Info