FS: Cartuning Turbo Kit (3800 folks, come on in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete cartuning kit WITH intercooler. all piping. ready to bolt in. No shaft play on the turbo. New oil return line. Will need a coupler to go from the charge pipe to the tb. would STRONGLY recommend 42.5 injectors to go with this.

Had plans but plans change and I need the money. Looking for 1,800. Would prefer pickup but I can toss everything in a car and bring it to lukes if absolutely needed.

Will post up some pics later this afternoon.

Pt 61 turbo, absolutely no shaft play
Ct crossover
Ct downpipe
Front powerlog
Wastegate
Blowoff valve
Rear ct manifold
Ct air to air intercooler with all piping included

this is not off the daytona. mine is a stattama.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Hmm, Can you change this kit out with a t66/67 turbo or would I have to change all of the piping as well?

Well you can get a T67 for the CT kit, but not the 66. I wouldn't get an upgraded turbo unless you're planning on low low 11's or faster though. The 61 spools damn near instantly and holds plenty of power to the top. Tough to max it out, either way there isn't a trans currently available that can hold the power the 61 can make in the first place, let alone a 66 or a 67.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Well you can get a T67 for the CT kit, but not the 66. I wouldn't get an upgraded turbo unless you're planning on low low 11's or faster though. The 61 spools damn near instantly and holds plenty of power to the top. Tough to max it out, either way there isn't a trans currently available that can hold the power the 61 can make in the first place, let alone a 66 or a 67.

2000 GTP - Stattama T67 powa

:bowrofl: oooops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info