h22 hatch turbo drag car

Im trying to sell my civic. I dont have to sell so no low ballers please! Its a 92 hatch with a little rust on the hatch, real little dings and scratches but over all very cleain. It is a drag car so no back seats! It made 370hp and 290ft.lbs of TQ. We tuned down to 340hp. It was all built at Whip Factory in Plainfield!!

H22 MOTOR,

HASPORT MOTOR MTS.,

GATOR AXLES,

GSR BRAKE UPGRADE,

DRILLED AND SLOTTED FRONT ROTORS,

ARP HEADSTUDS,

AFI EXHAUST MANIFOLD,

PRECISION SC61 TURBO,

OIL FEED AND RETURN LINES,

TIAL 44MM EXTERNAL WASTEGATE,

GREDDY BLOW OFF VALVE,

WHIPFACTORY DOWN PIPE AND DUMP TUBE (CERAMIC COATED),

WHIPFACTORY INTERCOOLER PIPING (POWDERCOATED BLK.),

COUPLERS,

T-BOLTS,

INTERCOOLER,

RC 750CC INJECTORS,

AEM 3.5 BAR MAP SENSOR,

WALBRO 255 FUEL PUMP,

TURBO XS SINGLE STAGE BOOST CONTROLLER,

NEPTUNE ENGINE MANAGEMENT,

3 POD GUAGE PILLER,

DYNOMAX 3IN RACE MUFFLER,

ACTION 2MD 6 PUCK RACING CLUTCH,

AUTOMETER BOOST,OIL,WATER GUAGES,

DELSOL RIMS AND TIRES ON CAR PAINTED BLK,

HAVE A SET OF CHR. 5 SPOKE RIMS 16-7 MINT NO TIRES,

JUN FRONT LIP,

JUN SIDE SKIRTS,

BUILT BY JUSTIN AND TUNED BY DAVE AT WHIPFACTORY

IM SURE THERES MORE JUST CANT THINK OF NOW $17,000

CAR PULLES HARD!!!!! NEVER MADE A PASS IN CAR BUILT OCT. AND STORED FOR WINTER HAD A KID NEED A FAMILY CAR

THANKS [email protected]
******NO TEST DRIVES I WILL DRIVE CAR YOU CAN DRIVE IF YOU BUY OR SHOW ME CASH******

Picture124.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Picture122.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Picture044.jpg

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
it takes a lot of time and money to build that kind of car - i respect what hes asking for it - and to the right person, its the buy of a century! i mean hell, i wouldnt sell my neon for under $20g and i know its only worth $15g on its best day - another example - - how much do you think jeff would sell his turbo civic for?? id be willing to bet he wouldnt even blink a eye at anything less then $20g - although hes broke now cuz of it his opinion might have changed

H-BOMB

Jul 19, 2007
Johnsburg
id take 15k. u always start high for people to talk down. justin at the whip is a good friend of mine too. he built me a fast fucking car. i spent 10k on my turbo set up. if you know me i dont drive slow cars, right mook? and ive built 10 cars from civics to evos and bikes. i dont build cheap cars with bullshit parts like most civics. like i said, i dont have to sell. just testing the waters. id like a reg. car for my son but i have 3 cars so no big deal and thanks for the props guys

Thread Info