feeler ad, turbo 08 bullitt

gauging interest more than anything else at this point. not totally committed on the idea of cutting this loose, i LOVE this car. however work has slowed down, im contemplating going back to school and shooting towards a different career. at this point, and the forseeable future, i will not be "forced" to sell, so i will hold out for what i feel comfortable with for a sale/trade price

08 bullitt highland green, just rolled 10,000 miles. (its not a daily, so mileage will stay low, however it will gradually go up)

thp turbo kit, 61 mm turbo 8#s of boost *misc supporting mods*
upgraded fuel system 60lbs injectors twin gt supercar fuel pumps
forged roush wheels powdercoated black
new tires on all 4 corners, nitto extreme up front, nto5r drag radials out back
professionally dyno tuned
+ much, much more but the above is the most notable of modifications
specifics given to serious parties only

looking for $30k. if there is no proof of funds readily available for purchase no test drives will be considered. serious parties only

only trades to be considered are;
CLEAN, 98-02 ws6 or firehawk trans-am (manual; most interested in black or sunset orange metallic NO RED OR BURGUNDY)

mach 1 mustangs (manual no yellow)
01 bullitts (highland green ONLY)
01-04 cobra coupes
harley davidson night rods
yamaha r6 or r1 crotch rockets
possibly a notchback mustang, but it would have to be are pretty interesting car for me to be interested

not interested in daily drivers, luxury cars, or import cars.

up to a value of $15,000 stock or modified is fine
nothing else is to be considered, most interested is the ws6/firehawk, and the night rod. i realize its a long shot, and a narrow list of parameters, but i figured id throw it out there nonetheless

Last edited:
V

v8venomgt

Clean bullitt and nicely modded I can't remember the last time I've seen one. Good luck with your sale, I know you would like my 02 firehawk with it just turning 20k, but I can't part with her.
thanks for the compliment. im sure i would love your hawk as well, if you change your mind feel free to pm me

I saw this car recently. The build is clean. Pretty cool car for sure.

GLWS!
thanks, its taken quite a bit to get it to this point. where did you see the car?

thats sexy
thank you

Thread Info