FS: LS1 Yank SS3600

Up for sale today is a Yank SS3600. I bought it used from a member on LS1Tech that had said it was an SS4000. Having logged my car, it turns out that it is slightly tighter than expected. The shift extension for this converter is right around 4800, which puts it right around an SS3600 according to Yank. 60' is a mid 1.5 on my cam only car...was a high 1.5 stock internals. It locks up perfectly and it is tight enough to use for a daily driver car. There is nothing at all wrong with this converter...just a little too tight for what I'm trying to do with the car. The converter itself has about 15k total miles on it. It would also be a great converter for someone who wanted to spray (would be right around a 4000 stall with spray), but I'm looking to stay NA for now. Looking to get $500 picked up. If there is no interest, I will end up sending it to Yank to have it re-stalled and will charge a bit more for it. I would have it re-stalled to a higher stall and continue to use it in my car, but I drive my car on the street quite a bit and want to avoid as much down time as possible. Please contact me through PM with any questions. Thanks

2d369e36.jpg

Last edited:
F

FormulaLS1

Glws. I recently sold my ss3600 and can't say enough good things about it. If I were not going turbo, I would have kept it for the long haul. It doesn't get any better than a ss3600 by yank for a street car that sees the strip here and there.

Thanks man. It is a great converter...my car has just been seeing the track quite a bit lately and I think the SS4000 would be a slightly better match for my car.

Thread Info