Wilwood Superlite 6 Big Brake Front Disc Brake Kit

93-02 Camaro/Firebird Wilwood Superlite 6 / Superlite 4 brake kit with Spindles/b.p's

I am selling my Wilwood Camaro / Firebird Superlite 6 "Big Brake" Front Brake Kit with modified spindles and rear Superlite 4 rear "big brake" kit with backing plates. this kit will work for 93-02 Camaro/Firebirds. the kit 3is black but have faded over time. the rotors will make it through the rest of this season but will probably need to be replaced after that.

comes with everything you need calipers, brackets, hats, drilled and slotted rotors, spindles, backing plates, bolts and washers Everything.

They are used and show signs of use and are marked up a bit but still look awesome and can be powder coated or painted and look like new. was quoted $140 to coat all calipers and the front hats

$1,000 TCG price obo open to trades or trades plus cash

a few pics of them on the car
jdhamy15.jpg

jdhedmancotm.jpg

pm with any questions

Last edited:

JDHedman

" The Remote Start Guy "
Jun 5, 2009
Algonquin
Also have 4 piston rears with brackets and wilwood backing plates. Rears have 3 bolts seized in the calipers to brackets with heads snapped off. Calipers still come off with brackets. Can be fixed I just don't have the ability. Will sell all 4 corners for $1,000(tcg price) shipped plus pay pal fee

Thread Info

• JDHedman
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list