94 Ranger supercab. 5sp Mechanics special. LOOK!

I have a 1994 Ranger Supercab that I used to DD. the clutch and surrounding parts have less thank 1500 miles on them and may need adjusting. Engine Runs smooth as ever. Has 180kish miles on it. If it doesnt sell Ill just donate it.
Looking to get $850 for it.

Remember this does run! starts right up. Will drive as well. Stubborn getting into gear at times. Look at pictures, something under the car rusted out. Not sure what. but that is why the price is so low. A little work and this is one cheap, reliable DD. 4.0L v6 2wd

I insist any possible buyers to come take a look at the truck. It is located in Lisle IL. Must be picked up by the end of this week otherwise will be donated.

This is being SOLD AS IS- come look at it if you are unsure of anything. For this price ( especially OBO), you cant lose!

Also has brand new alternator and slave cylinder which is under warranty.

I took a picture of what i consider the " bad side ". the other side is in much better shape. : )

Best offer accepted.

May trade for parts + Cash

Thanks

text 217-891-0069

get-attachment111aspx.jpg

get-attachment22aspx.jpg

get-attachmentaspx3.jpg

RicecarSS

I know its slow
Jan 24, 2009
e town
I'll be honest, daturbosix's offer is realistic. If you can wait until tax season, you should just donate it. It's a truck which kills value right now, and its what most would deem dangerously rusty.

LOL. I can wait until tax season. $150 for a truck with a rebuilt trans and smooth running motor is NOT realistic. Maybe 500:rollpicard:

the new battery and alternator are worth 150 alone....

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
LOL. I can wait until tax season. $150 for a truck with a rebuilt trans and smooth running motor is NOT realistic. Maybe 500:rollpicard:

the new battery and alternator are worth 150 alone....

I agree that you could sell the motor and transmission for $500 (granted you said the trans is stubborn to get into gear and yet it was just rebuilt???), I sold a good 2.5 4 cylinder ranger motor with 200K on it and a dead auto trans for $250 last year, the 4.0 will fetch better coin.

The issue is that that nice running setup is in a shell essentially, you would make more money parting it out hands down, because as it sits, a scrapper would offer about $150 Per Daturbosix's offer.

Thread Info