Regular
Mar 25, 2009
xbe3gm.jpg
[/IMG]

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL

I'd recommend repairing/replacing the rack and Cat to make the sale alot easier,
4K is a big ask when it needs 2 fairly major components, spooks buyers. Also, why does it need a new cat, there is no mention of that?

toss a straight pipe on, or order an ebay special cat, and replace the rack, and your price would be closer to acceptable. car needs too mechanical and body work as it sits which makes it a hard sale.

I'd also list the car on Chitownracing.com.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
I think with the vague description, lack of pictures, and two major issues, it is maybe the reason its not drawing interest.

If you are really serious about selling it, correct the big issues, clean it up, spend some time creating a detailed vehicle description with all the good and bad, and go out and take a bunch of pictures. I mean get an engine, multiple side, front, back, top, tires and wheels, a ton of interior. I mean $4k isn't that much money, but for a 14 year old car it is.

mat0485

Addict
Nov 27, 2009
Aurora
never understood why ppeople will try and sell a car with crappy cell phone pics (not saying this bout you) but still.

Love the 4G63 though. good luck. go to that market. try chitowndsm.com its a dying website though. or post where the high schooler can find.. its a car for the younger kids.

9DSM7

Regular
Mar 25, 2009
yeah i know i mean the motor is in great condition no problems with it..just a few other problems and 4grand is not a lot at all for a dsm with low miles and a 5 speed. some people love these cars and love to build them ill upload more pictures for you guys though..ill take some more

Thread Info