1995 jeep grand cherokee 3inch lift on 30s and 1979 yamaha xs1100

hey guys i got a 95 jeep grand cherokee with 117k black body with tan leather i bought it off another guy not too long ago and put new upper and lower balljoints on the passenger side, welded the rear track bar, oil change, tune up ,and the previous owner did the stabalizer bar bushings...the body is pretty clean with scratches here and there but the only rust it has is by the jeep emblem in front just bubbling out and on the rear lift gate on the bottom very hard to notice unless you look close, the interior is pretty clean the leather has no rips or tears, the heat works and i believe the a/c does also, no the problems:the front drive shaft was taken out because the guy said it was making noise and the idiot ripped the axel boot on the driver side and possibly the passenger too,the coolant res has a tiny leak but only if filled to the top,the trans cable has to be adjusted because it was never adusted when the lift was done...those are the only problems i could think of, the truck runs good im just looking to either pick up a K5 off my buddy with a 10inch lift on 38s, or try to find a sc300...im not in a rush to sell i still use it as a daily driver..but i would consider trades and trades plus cash maybe even a 50s to 80s project that runs but needs work..im asking 2800 even if i was to fix this truck i know i could get atleast 4000 out of it

i also have a 1979 yamaha xs1100 with 40k on it i purchased it with the intentions of making it a bobber but i decided to get a crotch rocket instead and learn to stunt...the tune up was done less than 2 weeks ago , all the bike needs is a carb to intake boot and you would be all set..im asking 1300 for the bike but i would consider trades or cash...

i will try to have pictures up tonight...just message me if you have any questions :amsoil:

Thread Info

• 01BlkGTGP
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list