93 Prelude

It's seen better days. I just spent 200 bucks on getting new plates and getting new title for it and I want to sell it to pay off some stuff.

132k on it. Original H22a1 with original trans. Clutch replaced at around 113k with Exedy Stage 1.

Burns oil in VTEC which is damn common with these cars. I would blame the oil rings or the valve seals but compression numbers are perfect across the board.

5th gear synchro is out so it only has 4 gears. No biggie I drove it like this for the longest time. I was averaging 20MPG and I drove it mild aggresive.

Interior is 7.5/10 it is clean for the most part except few imperfections here and there. I always kept the interior clean on this car

Exterior is 3/10. The car was repainted 4 years ago but the typical Honda rust came back and it has some nice friendly keymarks on the body. Not the prettiest to look at but it gets the job done

It'll make a nice fuckaround car or a perfect car to learn stick in. The only thing that needs to be done is passenger UCA (balljoint wear) and driver side tie-rod. These parts can be bought for under 90 bucks. Oh ya, and an alignment after that. Both axles are new and both lower ball joints are also new. Plugs, wires, cap, rotor, tranny fluids, and all that good stuff is all new and the car is fully tuned up and maintained.

Performance wise, it just has intake, headers, and 2.5 inch all the way back to stock muffler. Nothing special. I ran 15 flat at the strip with a broken axle. It's decently quick for an old Honda

Pic's of the car always turn out really good but sometime this week I'll take realistic pics of the car and post em up. Just PM me if you're interested and if you wanna come take a look at it. It will be driveable in a week so you can also come and drive it, I got nothin to hide about it!

Tuner World

The tech kid!!
Mar 8, 2009
Hoffman Estates
Here are older pics of it after a wash and wax. Body is more beat up than that now but it doesn't have that front bumper sag. And the stock exhaust is on there now. And it has a power antenna also not that dildo sticking out one lol

Pic-0008-3.jpg

Pic-0011-1.jpg

Pic-0012.jpg

Pic-0009-2.jpg

Tuner World

The tech kid!!
Mar 8, 2009
Hoffman Estates
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-J8HXmW6Fc

No pictures yet but skip to 8 minutes for a walk-around of the car. I had to move it from my moms house to my dads (literally like 0.1 miles away from eachother) and haven't driven it in about a year so kinda got carried away which is what the rest of the video is about. But yes, it does drive! It's a HD video (go iPhone4) so you can make it 720P and view it

Thread Info