totaled rear 1993 trans am 350 lonblock 383 tranny,mods in tact

for sale as a whole if i cannot sell as whole will part out, 3000 as is, 1993 trans am red, 350 longblock bored to a 383 70K on block, tranny has about 1K miles on rebuild with a 2 to 3 k stall and shift kit i believe, car was wrapped around 2 trees yesterday frame is bent in the rear, back bumper is gone and front left fender is hit, front tires pointing diff directions, and rear hatch bent, windshield and rear windshield all still in tact, doors all perfect, motor untouched, tranny okay, long tube pace setter and offroad y pipe, lifters injectors intake, brand new alternator, interior in 100% shape no tears scraches or anything, headlights work perfect, fogs etc, left tail light still in tact, 3000 takes it today as is, will send more pics on request 815 321 3670
carandstuff2947.jpg

carandstuff2944.jpg

carandstuff2943.jpg

carandstuff2945.jpg

carandstuff2936.jpg

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
Well, I can't tell by the pictures, but I'm sorta interested in the interior. It looks like leather, and if it is, I'll take a pass on that. However, I just discovered that the car I just bought doesn't have a spare. So, I kinda need one of those.

Here's what I would be interested in if you just want to sell some parts:

-SPARE TIRE and JACK w/ Instructions
-Dash Trim Bezel

On eBay, the Spare is selling for between $40.00 and $99.99 and the trim is between $17 and $45.00. There is NO WAY I'm spending $45 for a trim piece. If I still had that SD Hood, I'd be seeing what sort of a deal we could do. :(

If someone is going to put the car back together, then it wouldn't be a good idea to sell essential and esthetic parts. Let me know what type of interior it is.

Thread Info