Gauging interest-F/S 1986 Monte Carlo SS

I was wondering who might be interested in a 1986 Monte Carlo SS with T-Tops. This is the last year for the notched rear bumper. In '87 they designed the car with a smoother bumper and tail lights.

The car is currently in storage, but it is BLACK with ORANGE and RED FACTORY stripes and a BURGUNDY interior. It has the Factory Aluminum 15" rims. Other than some basic changes intake, the car is completely stock. It still has the original hoses, exhaust and perhaps an original belt or two. I'm not 100% sure of the mileage, but it has close to 90K miles. The car has pretty much only been driven in parades and to and from shows for the past 15+ years.

Options on it are:

-power windows
-power locks
-aluminum rims
-bucket seats
-console shift
-AM/FM Stereo Cassette
-120 MPH Speedo*
-Tachometer (not a clock)

* I think. It's not the stock 85 MPH speedo, but the upgraded one that goes over 100 MPH

THIS IS NOT A PICTURE OF THE ACTUAL CAR...I just don't have one in my Photobucket account
MonteCarloSS.jpg

The car will also come with a NOS T-bar handle, NOS Rear Floor Mats, 1986 GM Monte Carlo Shop Manual, 2 Monogram model sets (one was opened), an extra air cleaner with NOS air cleaner hose and 1986 Monte Carlo SS factory post card. If you are interested in any of the extra's...DONT ASK...they go with the car and are a part of the car's history.

Thread Info