FS: Powdercoated LS6 Intake / Ported TB, TSP Catted Y Pipe, and Stock LS1 Parts!

NEW PRICES! Catted Y Pipe, Stock Catback with Flowmaster, Stock Springs / Shocks

Selling a bit of stuff. I may add more to this later. Ok on to what's for sale...

- Texas Speed / TSP catted Y pipe. It is a 3'' catted y with mandrel bends designed to fit Hooker and Pacesetter headers (it may fit other brand headers but it was specially designed to fit those 2 brands). It features high flow cats...I'm pretty sure they're Magnaflow / Carsound cats. It works very well in eliminating rasp in your exhaust setup and greatly reduces/eliminates the smell that you would get with an off road y. It does have some surface rust and some very minimal surface scraping on one of the cats. Also, while it was being taken off, we had some difficulty getting one of the pipes off (see pipe a few pictures down), so you'd have to cut the end part off and you might have to weld a small (1-2'') extension on. $200 picked up or $220 shipped

2fb06e3f.jpg

b646d1af.jpg

03e65e18.jpg

d31a77ea.jpg

7a507c7c.jpg

- Stock catback with a Flowmaster welded in place of the stock muffler...$40

67f80682.jpg

- Stock front shocks / springs...$40

78c86250.jpg

Please let me know if you have any more questions or if you would like to see more pictures of anything. I am located in the NW Suburbs of Chicago. I AM willing to ship and will accept payment through PayPal as long as it's for the smaller stuff that can be easily shipped (buyer would pay for shipping). Also, the fastest way to reach me is through a PM. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

Thread Info

• F
    Created
    Replies
    Views
    Participants list