4x114.3 16" OEM Nissan Cube wheels and tires (new take offs)

4x114.3 16" OEM Nissan Cube wheels and tires SOLD

SOLD

- Continental but prefer local pick up (ship cost responsibility of buyer)

Acceptable Means of Payment: paypal / cash in person
Name: Chris
Contact Information: onemoretry101 (at) gmail (dot) com

Description: OEM Nissan Cube wheels and tires -- almost new take-offs with only 2k miles since new (NO CURBING, NO uneven wear- tires look like new still

2011050.jpg

2011051.jpg

2011052.jpg

2011053.jpg

2011054.jpg

2011055.jpg

2011046.jpg

2011047.jpg

2011048.jpg

2011049.jpg

Last edited:

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
^possibly

PMing you but I wouldn't dismount them until someone showed up with cash in-hand to take them (do not want to get 'stuck' with dismounted tires with someone who changed their mind or is a no-show --- happened before so not willing to go there again)

Info on just the tires:

The Toyo Proxes A20 is renowned for its low rolling resistance, wet and dry braking performance, stellar handling, and the quiet, comfortable ride it provides. The tire is already a top seller – but it’s about to get a whole lot more popular. Toyo Tire Holdings of America has announced that their Proxes A20 has been officially slated as the original equipment tire for the newest generation of the Toyota Prius, the Prius V. The Prius V eclipses the fuel economy of its predecesors with an impressive EPA-estimated 50mpg on average.

Toyo Proxes A20s, which are specially engineered to minimize the amount of friction between the tread and road surface. Less friction means the car uses less fuel to overcome resistance, resulting in improved gas mileage.

Reference: http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop....s=Ordern&typ=R-179413&ranzahl=4&nichtweiter=1

New these tires are EXPENSIVE!

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
Almost MID-MAY bump

Package deal is $550 FIRM (NOT NEGOTIABLE!)

if someone wanted ONLY the tires, the price is $350 firm (NOT NEGOTIABLE) and I would not dismount unless/until someone shows up with cash in hand ready to take them (I've just had too many noshow's in the past to go through dismounting and remounting troubles for this deal)

Thread Info